PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Makati City, National Capital Region, Philippines, 2012/11/30 - GaiaX Asia Corp., a social media company and business solutions provider, is pleased to announce its expansion into the Chinese and Korean gaming markets with an e-mail based customer support in Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) and Korean.
GaiaX Asia Corporation, a social media company and business solutions provider provider, expands its support services with Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) and Korean e-mail based customer support for Android and iPhone game publishers and app developers.
Native Korean and Chinese speakers comprise the members of the new support team to ensure clients with a top quality customer support.
Rise of Chinese and Korean Customer Support
GaiaX Asia responded to the increasing demand for customer support in China and Korea. The increase in the demand was influenced by the recent partnership of GREE with 11 Chinese and South Korean developers. The list of developers and games are as follows:
1. Beijing ASTEPGAME Co. Ltd. (Beijing, China): Three Kingdoms TD – Fate of Wei
2. Beijing Pearlinpalm Information Technology Co., Ltd. (Beijing, China): Pearl Heroes
3. Boyaa Interactive International Limited (Hong Kong): Boyaa Texas Poker
4. Chukong Technology Co., Ltd. (PunchBox): Fishing Joy
5. Company 100, Inc (Gyeonggii, South Korea): Buddy Rush/Operation Cross Counter
6. Haypi Co., Ltd (Shanghai, China): Haypi Kingdom
7. Hoolai Game Limited (Beijing, China): Rise of Olympia
8. iFree Studio Limited (Hong Kong): Emross War
9. Pictosoft Co., Ltd. (Seoul, South Korea): Stylish Sprint
10. Shanghai MUHE Network Technology Co., Ltd. (Shanghai, China): Tap Three Kingdoms
11. Something Big Technnology Co., Ltd. (Shanghai, China): Sanguo Mobile
These developers are well-known in their home markets. Haypi’s game, Haypi Kingdom, is one of the most popular Chinese mobile games and Hoolai has been the highest grossing developer on Tencent’s platform, China’s biggest social network. (Inside Mobile Apps, 2012)
China is known to be the world's largest gaming market with 120 million online PC gamers and 160 million mobile gamers. (Taipei Times, 2012) The South Korea mobile games market is also expected to grow at a double-digit rate well into 2017 with the uptake of smartphones and opening up of app stores.