PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
New York, NY, United States, 2012/11/28 - The new location for the 2013 Pharma Market Research Conference is the Hilton Woodcliff Lake Hotel in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. Excitement is building for this event that's critical to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industry.
The Hilton Woodcliff Lake Hotel in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey is the new venue for the 2013 Pharma Market Research Conference on February 5-6, 2013. The buzz is growing for the first major event in 2013 that everyone will be discussing. Healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices, and other life sciences professionals all know that the Pharma Market Research Conference is the place to be.
“Every year the Pharma Market Research Conference continues to amaze me! All the sessions were diverse, innovative and of high caliber. The topics are “real” and give us the opportunity to actually get back to our individual roles and implement what we've learnt from this conference! The networking sessions allow for us to interact with our client partners from the industry and to share best practices, so we can all learn from each other. Overall, a truly impressive conference and I look forward to coming back next year!,” said a participant from Merck & Co., Inc.
The 75+ industry experts, who are all part of the talented speaking faculty at the 2013 Pharma Market Research Conference, come from the most prestigious pharma companies, such as Abbott, Agile Therapeutics, Alcon Labs, Allergan, Astellas, Auxilium, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene, GE Healthcare Systems, GlaxoSmithKline, Hill-Rom, Ipsen, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Novartis, Noven, Organogenesis, Pfizer, Purdue, Sanofi Aventis, Shionogi, Shire, Takeda, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, ViroPharma, and many more!
The 2013 program agenda covers many more topics, including:
- Applying Market Research and Behavioral Science to Improve Patient Adherence
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA) Turns Three: Trends & Future Issues
- Collaboration Between Analytical Organizations in Building Insights
- The “New” Launch Plan: the Pharma Commercial Model Has Changed – Shouldn’t We Be Implementing a Radically Different Market Research Launch Plan?
- A Fresh Approach to Online Communities – Harnessing Technology and Research Skills
- Options for Maximizing Segmentation Classification Rates
- New Methodologies for Managing Your Therapeutic Area Portfolio
- Doing Less With Less? Role of Analytics Org in a Budget-Constrained Environment
- Best Practices for a Marketing Researcher
- Patient Segmentation in Ultra-Rare Disease
- Role of Market Research in Valuation of External Opportunities for Business Development
- Utilizing Longitudinal Patient Level Data for Targeting in Orphan Market
- Going Beyond ROI: What KPIs Should We Be Measuring?
- ... AND MUCH MORE!!!
The Pharma Market Research Conference (pharmamarketresearchconference.com) is your EXCLUSIVE ENTRY into the world of pharmaceutical market research. Nowhere else will you find the industry's best and brightest all under one roof! More than 300 people came in 2012. The exhibit space sold out! With tremendous buzz growing, 2013 is on track to be even more successful for all participants.