PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom, 2012/11/27 - Reaffirming its sustained commitment to health and safety across its offshore and workplace operations, Aquaterra Energy, the specialist offshore engineering solutions company, has achieved an outstanding seven years with no Lost Time Incidents.
Through its continued dedication to minimising the potential for accidents, incidents and ill-health, the company has reached the significant seven year total, equating to 2,555 days.
Aquaterra Energy understands the importance of continually striving to achieve the highest levels of health and safety for customers, contracting partners and employees, which is why health and safety is placed at the forefront of all activities and firmly embedded within the team and the company’s DNA.
Through its vision to be partner of choice as a dependable and responsible supplier of products and services to the international oil and gas industry, Aquaterra Energy focuses on a continuous process of analysis and improvement, to ensure that products and services are delivered in a safe and sustainable manner, while reducing environmental impact, as demonstrated through its ISO 14001 certification.
Aquaterra Energy QHSE Manager, Ian Thynne commented: “Achieving seven years with no Lost Time Incidents demonstrates our on-going adherence to quality, health, safety and the environment and is testament to the priority that our employees continually place on maintaining these safe working environments.”
For further information please contact Alison Taylor, Conscious Communications, alison.taylor[.]consciouscomms.com; 01223 393 812; 07775 925 452
About Aquaterra Energy Ltd
• Aquaterra Energy Ltd (aquaterraenergy.com) specialises in offshore engineering solutions for the international oil & gas industry, providing services to more than 100 customers in over 35 countries worldwide
• The company has offices in Aberdeen, Cairo, Cambridge, Houston, Kuala Lumpur and Norwich
• Aquaterra Energy services are provided via three business streams:
- Riser Systems: Riser Analysis; Conductor Analysis; High Pressure Riser Systems; Surface Riser Systems; VIV Suppression Systems; Tieback Engineering; Centralisers.
- Offshore Structures: Sea Swift Platforms; Subsea Protective Structures; Subsea Drilling Templates; Tension Decks; Slot Addition.
- Service and Rental: Hydraulic Systems; Disposable Cameras; Cement Top Up Systems; Gyroscopes; PDQ Drill String Connectors; SUREgrip Tension Rings; PROten Riser Tension Systems; Rig Floor Tension Tables; SUREcut Cold Cutters; Conductor Whipstocks; Heavy lifting equipment; AquaScope 500 Camera Systems; Conductor Slot Recovery.
• Aquaterra Energy received a Queen’s Award for International Trade in 2009.