Silverpop™, the only digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile and social, today announces its year-to-date new business growth increased by 39 percent as compared to 2011. This impressive growth included the addition of 110 new clients, in Q3 alone, who can now deliver more relevant and effective marketing campaigns powered by behavioral insights.
"For decades, marketers had no choice but to group their customers into audience segments, blast out messages and hope that a small percentage would find it relevant. But buyers are demanding more," said Silverpop's CEO Bill Nussey. "In 2007, Silverpop took the pioneering step of combining the true 1:1 engagement made possible by marketing automation with the scale and reach of email marketing. Five years and thousands of campaigns later, our clients are embracing the new world of digital marketing and are incorporating buyer behavior into automated campaigns that deliver highly personalized experiences that translate into revenue."
New customers who selected Silverpop in Q3 2012 include the following:
• Aramark Uniform and Career Apparel, LLC
• Cox Search, Inc. -- Kudzu.com
• Georgia Lottery Corporation
• HarperCollins Publishers
• United States Plastic Corporation, Inc.
• Universal Publishing Production Music.
"We selected Silverpop because its ability to easily deliver automated, triggered messages based on recipient behavior is far and above everything else in the space," said Brian Anderson, e-commerce manager at shopARAMARK.com. "We are excited to see the additional revenue that results from sending these incredibly relevant and engaging messages to our buyers."
In addition to a rapidly growing new customer base, Silverpop's existing customers are growing their campaigns in terms of sophistication and automation. The number of Silverpop customers using advanced automation features, such as Web Tracking and Programs, has doubled since last year. And these are not just B2B marketing automation users. Silverpop is unique in that its customer base consists of large numbers of B2B and B2C customers, giving the company a distinct advantage in understanding marketing trends and delivering innovative features across every type of marketing department. Silverpop customers use its technology to generate higher conversion rates, support sales efforts to drive revenue and increase efficiency.
Specifically, over the past 12 months, more Silverpop customers have begun to use features such as the following:
• Landing Pages usage has increased by 25 percent - automating the capture of customer information directly into the Silverpop Engage database for nurturing, scoring, and additional digital communications.
• Relational Tables usage has increased by 56 percent - enabling Silverpop customers to link contact records with activity history in order to produce the deepest profile possible and provide even more relevance and personalization to the communications contacts receive.
• Web Tracking usage has increased by 184 percent -allowing Silverpop customers to track customer behavior on their website and other digital properties, in order to deliver communications based on interests the customer has indicated based on browsing history.
• Programs usage has increased by 99 percent- effectively combining insights learned via web tracking and customer data analysis, to deliver real time, individualized messaging based on buyer behavior rather than sending the same message to all recipients in a certain segment.
• Scoring usage has increased, by 62 percent- delivering automated, relevant and personalized interactions based on scores determined by buyer behavior, demographic information and readiness to buy.
To learn more about Silverpop's Engage product, click here to view a demo. For additional insight into Silverpop's unique view on behavioral marketing automation, download the white paper "Leveraging Buyer Behavior in a Multichannel World."
Silverpop (silverpop.com) is the only digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile, and social. Its customers achieve superior Return on Relationship by uniquely engaging each individual based on their behaviors and then automating personalized experiences that increase revenue, improve ROI, and deepen brand loyalty. Silverpop's commitment is to offer a platform that is complete, not complex-so that marketers from any size organization can easily achieve digital marketing success. The company offers a world-class services team, 24/7 customer support and a network of partners to ensure that every client gets the right mix of solutions for their specific digital marketing needs. Silverpop is trusted by more than 5,000 brands around the globe.