PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Taipei, Taiwan, 2012/10/29 - Moxa is pleased to announce the formal release of its new product: the RNAS-1200 Series, our rugged, industrial-grade network attached storage (NAS) system - Moxa.com.
Moxa’s RNAS-1200 Series of industrial-grade rugged NAS systems are designed for environments demanding a compact industrial storage device with high performance, high reliability, and high capacity. Many video surveillance and media storage applications must operate in harsh environments unsuitable for commercial NAS hardware. Data storage in vehicular, outdoor, and heavy industrial installations requires especially rugged designs to guarantee data won’t be affected by high temperatures or rough vibrations and shocks. That’s why, when secure storage of remote or mobile data is both your number one challenge and your number one priority, Moxa’s industrial-grade Rugged NAS is your best choice.
• EN 50155 TX compliance, with a fanless design and innovative Intelligent Heating Solution™ (IHS) for frigid environments
• Data XPro memory technology protects against data corruption from strong vibration and drive failures from too much heat
• Dual PoE+ Gigabit LAN ports for power and data redundancy on a draw of less than 25W
• 15 second RAID 1 synchronizations on RNAS crashes
FRIENDLY DESIGN & EASY MANAGEMENT
• SNMP for convenient network management
• Friendly web-based UI for configuring disk arrays
• Marvell 1.0 GHz CPU
• Built-in 512 MB DDRII memory
• 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
• 2 100 GB disks (RNAS-1211-T model only)
• RAID 1, RAID 0, JBOD, and BIG disk architectures
• Intelligent Heating Solution? technology for reliable operation
• Data XPro™ protects data against high vibration and temperature
• Extremely fast 15 second RAID 1 synchronizations.
Moxa (moxa.com) manufactures device networking products for industrial automation. Information about all Moxa products, which include industrial embedded computers, industrial Ethernet switches, serial device servers, multiport serial cards, embedded device servers, and remote I/O servers, is available on Moxa's corporate website.