Infusionsoft, creator of the all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses, has successfully closed the third quarter of 2012 with sustained growth, bringing its total user count to more than 39,000 worldwide. Infusionsoft continues to exceed sales goals, adding 1,450 new small business customers this quarter.
Infusionsoft's most proud moment of the third quarter was welcoming its 10,000th small business customer, David Tunstall, founder of The Tunstall Organization, a tax preparation and accounting firm based in New York City. Infusionsoft commemorated the milestone by profiling Tunstall and the success stories of nine other small business owners.
“At Infusionsoft, our purpose is to help small businesses succeed,” says co-founder and CEO Clate Mask. “To know we're helping 10,000 small businesses around the world achieve success makes us incredibly proud. It's going to be a huge fourth quarter for us. Watch out for some exciting announcements about our product and the company.”
At the end of this year, Infusionsoft will move into its new headquarters in Chandler, Ariz., where it intends to grow to 1,000 employees within three years.
Additional noteworthy third quarter achievements for Infusionsoft and its customers include:
• More than $280 million was processed by customers using the e-commerce capabilities inside Infusionsoft;
• Customers sent more than 800 million emails through Infusionsoft and captured nearly 11 million leads;
• More than 39 million contacts were entered into customers' CRM databases inside Infusionsoft;
• Named an Inc. 500 | 5000 winner for the sixth consecutive year - an honor held by only two percent of the Inc. 500 | 5000 recipients;
• Selected for the third year in a row as one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies;
• Ranked as one of the Top 25 Largest Private Companies by the Arizona Corporate Excellence Awards;
• Announced PartnerCon 2012, Infusionsoft's first conference for its 140 Certified Partners;
• Launched the Small Business Success Tour, with seven stops across the country and London, to equip hundreds of entrepreneurs with training and best practices to attain success.
A crucial piece of the company's impressive growth and recognition is the fact that Infusionsoft consistently improves upon its product. Infusionsoft spent much of the third quarter preparing its Fall 2012 Release, which includes new features and enhancements such as the visual Campaign Builder with enhanced reporting, actionable lead scoring and friendlier online order forms.
“In order for us to best service our customers, we have to know them and understand their businesses,” says the 10,000th customer David Tunstall. “Infusionsoft helps us to not only reach new customers, but also to gather the information we need to better understand our existing customers in a system that is scalable.”
Infusionsoft (infusionsoft.com) provides an all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses. Its Web-based solution helps small businesses automatically market to get more customers, grow sales and save time. The privately held, six-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Gilbert, Ariz. and is funded by Mohr Davidow Ventures and vSpring Capital.