PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, 2012/10/04 - Creaform, leader in portable 3D measurement technologies, is proud to introduce Go!SCAN 3D, a breakthrough in 3D scanning and a revolutionary scanning platform - GoSCAN3D.com.
Creaform, leader in portable 3D measurement technologies, is proud to introduce Go!SCAN 3D, a breakthrough in 3D scanning and a revolutionary scanning platform. This handheld white light 3D scanner features intelligent hybrid positioning and yields great results when used towards both industrial and non industrial applications.
Go!SCAN 3D scanner highlights
• Point-and-shoot: no preparation or complicated setup is required. The scanner is up-and-running in less than two minutes.
• Affordable and up to 10 times faster than standard 3D scanners.
• Can be used by anyone without prior experience.
• The software provides visual guidance throughout the process, ensuring quality results.
• Handheld and lightweight (1.1 kg), it fits into a carry-on case, so you can bring and use it everywhere.
• Dynamic referencing means that it is possible to move the part during scanning and that no rigid setup is required.
• It provides accuracy is up to 0.1 mm, for results you can count on regardless of the work conditions or environment.
“The Go!SCAN 3D comes from our willingness to further expand our reach and make 3D scanning accessible to a much larger group of companies and individuals,” said Daniel Brown, Product Manager. We wanted to provide a scanning experience that combined incredibly quick results with real user-friendliness, at a very interesting price point. Thanks to these features and along with its reliable data, we believe that the Go!SCAN will really open up tremendous possibilities for scanning in a wide array of industries.”
With the launch of the Go!SCAN 3D, Creaform completes its portfolio of handheld portable 3D scanners, which also includes the Handyscan 3D and the MetraSCAN 3D. While each scanner is unique in its own way, the whole Creaform range shares the same key points: their TRUportability, TRUsimplicity, and TRUaccuracy.
Creaform (creaform3d.com) develops, manufactures and sells 3D portable measurement technologies and specializes in 3D engineering services. The company offers innovative solutions that cover the entire range of 3D applications, including 3D scanning, reverse engineering, advanced surfacing, inspection and numerical simulation. Its products and services are intended for industries such as the automotive, aerospace, 3D body measurement, consumer products, heavy industries, manufacturing, power generation and research & education.
Creaform has developed and sells the Handyscan 3D portable, self-positioning 3D scanners, along with the HandyPROBE arm-free portable CMM, the MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM scanners and the Go!SCAN 3D scanner. The company also brings photogrammetry to all its technologies with the MaxSHOT 3D optical coordinate measuring system. Moreover, the company offers the Creaform 3D Body Digitizers.
Creaform reached C$37.5 million in sales in 2011. The company employs more than 300 people worldwide, and has offices in Québec City, Montréal, the United States, France, Germany, China, India and Japan. The company’s head office and Quebec-based offices are 9001 : 2008 ISO certified.