PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Saratoga Springs, NY, United States, 2012/10/02 - Elliott Masie, Host of Learning 2012 and Chair of The Learning CONSORTIUM, announced today that the Learning 2012 Digital Event Guide and Schedule is now available online - Learning2012.com / MASIE.com.
Learning 2012 has over 200 sessions, presented by senior learning leaders from corporations and government agencies that include American Express, Walmart, Xerox, Liberty Mutual Group, Farmers Insurance, Intel and many more. Their sessions and discussions include:
• “The Journey to Workplace GPS & Performance Support” from YUM! Brands
• "The Webinar Manifesto: Never Design, Deliver or Attend Crappy Webinars Again!" from FranklinCovey authors
• “Desktop "Classroom": Distance Learning Approaches” from Turner Broadcasting
• “Hands-On Training to Build Learner Confidence” from FM Global
• “How to Use Video to Improve Learning Performance” from T.G.I. Friday’s
• “Measuring Learning Impact: Apply More Rigor!” from Prudential
• “Meetings & Learning: Designs for Maximum Engagement” from MPI
• “Transforming SMEs into Curriculum Developers” from JetBlue
• “The Future of Learning is About Me: Using Analytics to Personalize Learning” from the U.S. Department of Education
• “Mobile Technology for Learning: Leaner, Meaner, Greener” from Northwestern Mutual.
Learning 2012 will feature keynote speakers General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) on Leadership, author Susan Cain on the power of introverts and author Charles Duhigg on the power of habits. Thought leaders will include Diana Oblinger (EDUCAUSE), Donald H. Taylor (Learning and Performance Institute), Josh Bersin, Kevin Oakes, Curtis Bonk and more!
Participants will also have the opportunity to add to the Learning 2012 schedule at the event with “Real-Time” content, which will be an on-site active experiment. The goal will be to allow participants to add sessions that delve into deeper conversations on specific topics as well as brainstorm ideas, benchmark, gather for mini-sessions or have one-to-one chats.
Download the complete online event guide from the Learning 2012 site.
Learning 2012 will be held from October 21-24. For more details and registration, please visit the conference website.