Back by popular demand, Oracle will host an Oracle Linux Pavilion at Oracle OpenWorld 2012.
The Oracle Linux Pavilion will be located at Moscone South, Booth 1033, next to the Oracle DEMOgrounds and Oracle Linux demopods, from October 1 -3, 2012.
At the Pavilion, a select group of independent software vendors (ISVs), independent hardware vendors (IHVs), and System Integrators will showcase their products, which have been certified with Oracle Linux and Oracle VM, enabling customers to run faster and save money.
Partners Deliver Leading Solutions with Oracle Linux
Oracle Linux is a general purpose Linux operating system distribution which can be used with both Oracle and non-Oracle applications and systems.
Partners use Oracle Linux to deliver solutions tailored to meet customer needs using the scalability and performance advantages it offers at lower cost than other Linux solutions in the market.
Select partners that will be exhibiting their solutions in the Oracle Linux Pavilion include:
• BeyondTrust (context aware security intelligence for dynamic IT infrastructures such as cloud, mobile and virtual technologies)
• Centrify (control, secure and audit access to cross-platform systems, mobile devices and applications)
• Data Intensity (cloud services and application management)
• Fujitsu (technology platforms, private cloud, services, ubiquitous and device solutions)
• HP (converged cloud, converged infrastructure, application transformation and information optimization)
• LSI (intelligent solid-state storage solutions for breakthrough database acceleration)
• Mellanox (InfiniBand and Ethernet end-to-end server and storage interconnect solutions and services for data centers)
• Micro Focus (mainframe solutions, application modernization and development tools, software quality tools)
• NetApp (storage and data management)
• QLogic (high performance networking)
• Teleran (BI and data warehouse management solutions for Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Database).
"A healthy partner ecosystem is critical to the success of Oracle VM and Oracle Linux and the Oracle Linux Pavilion is a great way to see the contributions from our partners,” said Wim Coekaerts, Oracle senior vice president of Linux and Virtualization Engineering. “Working closely with these partners has led to many product innovations that solve the unique requirements of our mutual customers and we're pleased to showcase them at Oracle OpenWorld.”
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco, is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which draws more than 50,000 attendees from over 110 countries, offer more than 2,100 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 450 partners showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure – all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2012 is being held September 30-October 4 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information or to register, please visit oracle.com/openworld. Watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live on YouTube. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Ben Jose, Blanc & Otus
P: +1.415.856.5129 - E: bjose[.]blancandotus.com.