PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Beachwood, OH, United States, 2012/08/02 - With seven consecutive years of high double-digit growth, TOA Technologies bolsters its executive team in support of significant new opportunities and market potential. acquired by Oracle
TOA Technologies, the leader in cloud-based mobile workforce management solutions, has hired Brian Cook as its new chief financial officer. Since the company was founded in 2003, it has grown from a start-up to a high-growth company, with 2012 marking seven consecutive years of high double-digit growth. A former CFO and investment banker with global technology, telecommunications and media companies, Cook will help to position TOA for continued financial growth.
“TOA Technologies is at a milestone point as a company. With a leadership position in implementing social, cloud and mobile technologies for the enterprise and an aggressive market demand for our innovative solutions, we’re experiencing the most rapid growth in our history,” said Yuval Brisker, co-founder and CEO, TOA Technologies. “To help us continue to realize and manage this growth, I’m proud to have Brian Cook join our executive team.”
With more than 27 years of financial and entrepreneurial experience, Cook most recently directed the financial operations for German and U.S.-based businesses. Throughout his career, Cook has worked in the digital entertainment, telecommunications and cable operations markets, including for B-to-B software as a service (SaaS) solutions.
“Brian is an entrepreneur and a strategic leader. I’m confident that he will be instrumental in capitalizing on TOA’s continued successes and maximizing market opportunities as we further build substantial shareholder value and aggressively accelerate our growth and market penetration,” said Brisker.
In the past four quarters, TOA Technologies has:
• Established its position as a leader in the Latin American market with four new customers
• Created a major stronghold in Australia and New Zealand by adding Visionstream New Zealand and others as customers
• Deployed the largest roll-out of a cloud-based mobile workforce management solution to DISH Network in record time, with more than 14,000 mobile workers using TOA’s HTML5-based solution in the field. All DISH users were up and running on the ETAdirect solution in less than four months from go-live
• Become the preferred provider of mobile workforce management among pay TV providers – seven of the top 11 North American providers partner with TOA for their mobile workforce management solution
• Continued its rapid pace of anticipating and meeting customer needs with one new innovation after the next, including the recent launch of its ground-breaking SmartCollaboration module
About TOA Technologies
TOA Technologies (toatech.com) is the leading provider of cloud-based mobile workforce management applications. ETAdirect, TOA's patented platform, improves customer service while dramatically reducing operational costs and delivering immediate return on investment. As the industry's only complete on-demand solution using predictive, time-based analytics, ETAdirect reduces customer wait times while increasing field workforce efficiency. TOA's system deploys quickly, is highly configurable and is easily integrated with existing CRM solutions.
ETAdirect manages the mobile workforces of global brands in the satellite/cable/broadband, telecom, utilities, insurance, home services and retail industries. Named Best of Breed and Visionary solution in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, 2011, TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices in Europe and Latin America.