After a success in Bali, Indonesia, SZ&W is pleased to announce the official launch of 5th Deepwater Asia Congress scheduled from Nov 21- 13 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia which is Asia’s deepwater E & P hub. Key oil companies and operators include Petronvietnam, Petrnas, Shell, Murphy, Hess Energy, ENI, ConocoPhillips and Chevron
Supported by high levels of economic activity and energy consumption growth, the Asian offshore oil and gas industry has significant potential as operators seek to meet the region's growing demand. Although a number of major industry players have interests in a range of shallow, deep and ultra-deepwater projects, the whole Asian energy landscape remains a developing picture and a rapidly changing one at that complicated by economic and political pressures, national interests and a growing regional awareness of the strategic importance of offshore resources.
Malaysia is transforming into the region’s oil & gas hub by actively exploring into deep and ultra-deepwater for oil & gas resources by PETRONAS and its partners. Senior speakers from the industry will be sharing the reviews and outlooks for Malaysia and Asia’s deepwater field developments. Key challenges and issues will be discussed and important technologies breakthroughs will be examined.
DAC attracted over 1200 decision makers since 2009, and this year, the number will be anticipated to exceed 300. We sincerely invite industry pioneers with foresight to participate in the 4th Deepwater Asia Congress, an informative and interesting event for the purpose of meeting the energy needs of expanding economies throughout the world.
Part of Our Pervious Eminent Speakers Include:
• Asdakorn Limpiti, Executive Vice President, Strategy and Business Development Group, PTTEP
• Guohua Zhang, Senior Vice President, CNOOC
• Encik Ramlan Abdul Malek, Vice President, Petronas
• Iwan Ratman, VP, Project Management, BPMIGAS
• Do Van Hau, Vice President, Petrovietnam
• Bill Watson, COO, South-East Asia, Husky Energy
• John Yeong-Yaw Hsu, Acting CEO, E&P Business, CPC Corporation
• Damir Sofo, Managing Director, Statoilhydro(Orient) Inc
• Do Van Khanh, Chairman, PEVP
• Vertis Marcelo, the Manager International Mergers& Acquisitions, Petrobras International Exploration & Production
• Carl K. Arnet, CEO, BW Offshore
• Dave Hutchinson, President of Subsea Asia, Aker Solution,
• Neil Harrop, President, Completions and Production, Baker Hughes
• Ahmed Lotf, President, Eastern Hemisphere, Halliburton
• Xizhao JIANG, President, COOEC
• Bruno Dabouis, Vice President, Marine Division, Bureau Veritas.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite you and other senior executives to attend the 5th Deepwater Asia Congress 2012. With your presence in DAC2012 (deepwatercongress.com), we believe it will bring up the profile of your firm in the deepwater industry and probably bring more potential business to your company.