PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Gurgaon, Haryana, India, 2012/07/02 - Apart from the low penetration rates, a number of other factors such as increasing rural incomes, government & non-government awareness campaigns, easy availability of credit, etc, are expected to increase the consumption of fertilizers in India.
IMARC Group, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, finds that despite strong growth in recent years, the average intensity of fertilizer use in India remains much lower than most countries in the world. The use of fertilizers is also highly skewed, with wide inter-regional, inter-state, and inter-district variations. The report finds that a number of states particularly in the Western and Eastern parts of India continue to have low consumption of fertilizers. This is expected to leave a lot of room for future growth. The report suggests that apart from the low penetration rates, a number of other factors such as increasing rural incomes, government & non-government awareness campaigns, easy availability of credit, etc, are also expected to increase the consumption of fertilizers in India.
IMARC Group’s new report entitled “Indian Agriculture Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017” provides exhaustive information and objective analysis on the Indian agriculture market along with its various segments and sub-segments. The study that has been undertaken using both desk-based and qualitative primary research has analyzed various aspects and provides a comprehensive understanding of the Indian agriculture market. The report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists, and all those who are looking to foray into the Indian agriculture market in some form or the other.
What We Have Achieved in this Report
Comprehensive situation analysis of the Indian agriculture market and its dynamics.
• Identifying all application segments/sub-segments and quantifying their current and future market potential.
• Providing robust long range value and volume forecasts for all segments and sub-segments.
• Providing an understanding of key drivers and restraints and their impact on current and future market scenario.
Agricultural Segments Covered in this Report
• Agriculture Equipments
• Cold Chains
• Food Processing
• Dairy Farming
• Animal Husbandry
Focus of the Analysis for Each Segment and Sub-Segment
• Drivers and Challenges
• Historical, Current and Future Market Values
• Historical, Current and Future Market Volumes
• Analysis of Various Sub-Segments
• Areas of Opportunity
• Competitive Landscape
Information has been gleaned from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group - Asia
E: apac[.]imarcgroup.com - P: +91-120-415-5099
IMARC Group - Europe, Middle East & Africa
E: apac[.]imarcgroup.com - P: +1-631-791-1145