Korenix has unveiled its brand new managed 802.3at High Power PoE Switch, the JetNet 5310G, which offers 8 PoE+ ports and 2 Gigabit RJ45 / SFP Combo uplink ports specifically designed to extend the large megapixel video images over fiber in flexible distance critical surveillance networks.
The new Din-Rail type switch using 802.3at intelligent powering mechanisms can deliver up to 30W power per port in most efficient and dynamic way, as a result enabling Wireless APs, PTZ / Dome cameras, WiMax systems etc... Furthermore, to guarantee the highest quality, reliability and non-stop video transfer, JetNet 5310G incorporates outstanding network management & security protocols, Korenix’s own JetView Pro auto-discovery and efficient network management system as well as MSTP & MSR network redundancy technologies into once compact networking solution. With IEC 61000-6-2 / 6-4 heavy industrial EMC compliant design and -40~75oC wide operating temperature range, JetNet 5310G withstands harsh conditions in outdoor installations, becoming perfect fit for high-end surveillance in traffic control systems, rolling stocks, utility infrastructures, etc.
JetNet 5310G outstands in the market with the following features:
• Exclusive 30W High Power PoE for High-End PoE Camera Feeding: All of the 8 PoE ports of JetNet 5310G are designed to deliver 15.4W per port by 802.3af and 30W by high power 802.3at PoE standards. With a simple configuration of the switch, users can power up high-end PoE cameras/WiMax system using intelligent classification methods, including IEEE 802.3at LLDP PoE which will allow dynamic power delivery as well as IEEE 802.3at 2-event PoE for a more efficient & software configuration-free power supply.
• Smart Power Budget Control for PD power budget limitation: To protect high priority PDs and thus to ensure reliable power delivery, the new PoE switch supports Smart Power Budget Limitation feature for performing priority control to limit PD power budget. Moreover, with the hourly/weekly scheduling mechanism users achieve advanced power control while saving energy.
• Exclusive Link Partner Line Detection for PD system reliability: JetNet 5310G provides Korenix patented “Link Partner Line Detect” feature to help users monitor status of the PD device in real-time, and guarantee the reliability of the PD system while saving maintenance time & cost.
• 2 Giga RJ45/SFP combo for flexible distance high-speed connection: The 2 Gigabit combo port design of JetNet 5310G will give you a choice to use RJ45 gigabit for high-speed copper or SFP/Gigabit SFP for longer distance fiber connection with backbone switches, depending on your application distance or speed requirements.
• SFP with DDM for fiber quality monitoring: JetNet 5310G is designed to support SFP ports with Digital Diagnostic Monitoring function, enabling you to diagnose optical cable transmission and monitor long distance fiber quality. For more advantages of SFP with DDM, click here!
• MSR network redundancy for non-stop video: The switch provides Korenix’s own patented Multiple Super Ring redundancy technology with extremely fast (5ms) recovery time, allowing you to transmit reliable data through the formed redundant copper and fiber rings. Moreover, to offer redundancy in control rooms with 3rd party switches, the JetNet 5310G offers MSTP, as a result assuring a broader usage of the devices in industrial applications.
• JetView Pro NMS for auto-topology visualization: JetNet 5310G’s firmware supports LLDP protocol which enables users to automatically find devices, visualize network topology and using JetView Pro, Korenix’s own NMS or the SNMP protocols easily and efficiently manage over 1000 network nodes from remote locations.
• Outstanding Management & Security for high performance video: To enhance the performance of the streamed video, JetNet 5310G supports various advanced management, control and security functions, such as IGMP snooping, QoS, VLAN, Private VLAN, QinQ, DHCP Option 82, LACP…etc.
For detailed specs of the JetNet 5310G, click here or leave your inquiry at Korenix Sales!
Korenix Technology (korenix.com / korenixsecurity.com), a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high quality Industrial Networking & Computing Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks. Korenix solutions encompass the Industrial IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at High power PoE Switches, Industrial L2 / L3 Rackmount / Rail Ethernet Switches, Long Distance Wireless Outdoor APs and Embedded Networking Routing Platforms, etc.