Callidus Software Inc., the leader in sales effectiveness and cloud computing, announced today that it has released iCentera 9.0, its next-generation mobile sales enablement platform.
"The 9.0 release extends enablement across the sales team in a highly prescriptive way at the time they need it most - when selling," said Craig Nelson, Vice President, Sales Enablement, CallidusCloud. "With this release, sales can engage customers more effectively with compelling multimedia content, foster collaboration with enhanced social sharing, and create a single source of truth for sales and marketing by integrating in real time with other applications. The 9.0 release fulfills key requests from our customers and cements our leadership in collaborative and mobile sales enablement."
Key highlights of the new release include:
• Sales Advisor Mobile - Find and easily distribute content anytime, anywhere from any device to enable a mobile sales force.
• On-Demand Video Streaming - Upload and stream video content on demand to create an environment of continuous learning.
• Open API - Build integrations with programmatic access to the iCentera platform to create a “single source of truth” for sales and marketing.
• Page Wizards - Simplify content delivery with prescriptive wizards that enable business users to easily build dynamic pages tailored to their audience.
• Social Ratings - Foster collaboration and community-based content discovery with user feedback and engagement.
• Advanced Notifications - Proactively notify users about the latest communications to keep everyone on the same page.
CallidusCloud™ will showcase this new release at the Sirius Decisions 2012 Summit, where it is a Gold Sponsor. The conference will be held May 22-24, 2012 at The Phoenician, Scottsdale, Arizona and will bring together sales and marketing leaders to discuss the latest trends in sales and marketing automation, and how these organizations can be aligned to drive topline growth.
CallidusCloud delivers a comprehensive SaaS suite designed to help businesses drive more effective sales at each stage of the talent lifecycle, from making the right sales hire, to making it easier to sell, to motivating sales execution with targeted incentives and rewards, to building a knowledge-based work culture with high frequency coaching and development. The CallidusCloud platform is an award-winning, multi-tenant SaaS infrastructure that includes the Hiring Cloud, the Marketing Cloud, the Selling Cloud, and the Learning Cloud, and a best-in-class SaaS Reporting & Analytics platform.
Follow our Sales Pulse blog, join us on LinkedIn and Facebook or follow us on Twitter for real-time updates.
About Callidus Software
Callidus Software Inc. (calliduscloud.com) is the market and technology leader in sales effectiveness and cloud computing. Our customers gain a competitive advantage by maximizing sales cost efficiencies and driving improvements in sales effectiveness. CallidusCloud’s award-winning multi-tenant SaaS applications set the standard for performance management of a company’s sales force and channel partners. Over 2.5 million users rely on our solutions to power their performance.
©2012. Callidus Software Inc. All rights reserved. Callidus, Callidus Software, the Callidus Software logo, CallidusCloud, the CallidusCloud logo, TrueComp Manager, ActekSoft, ACom3, ForceLogix, Salesforce Assessments, iCentera, Webcom, Litmos, the Litmos logo, LeadFormix, Rapid Intake and 6FigureJobs are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Callidus Software Inc. and its affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.