NetSuite, Inc., the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced the winners of the annual SUITEY Awards, given to businesses that have used cloud computing technology to increase productivity, reduce IT costs and power rapid growth. The awards were presented on May 16 at the SuiteWorld 2012 user, partner and developer conference in San Francisco. For the complete list of the winners, please visit netsuite.com/suitey2012.
Now in their third year, the SUITEY Awards (formerly called the Hairball Awards) are a customer awards program recognizing businesses that have achieved major cost savings and productivity gains after implementing NetSuite to replace costly and complex on-premise ERP systems and disparate standalone applications. Thirty-eight companies in a range of industries were nominated in nine categories. The winners distinguished themselves by capitalizing on the potential of the NetSuite solution to replace numerous applications and streamline core aspects of enterprise operations. The winners by category are as follows:
Most Improved Productivity and Cost Reduction—Knowledge Universe
• Reduced on-going systems costs by 70 percent while gaining advanced multi-currency consolidation and increased organizational flexibility Realized fast four-month initial rollout of NetSuite OneWorld across six subsidiaries in Asia Pacific Region with rapid adoption among hundreds of users;
• Two-tier ERP model gives headquarters greater visibility into operations across multiple continents, while empowering subsidiaries with flexible local management.
Best Enterprise Deployment—Pitney Bowes
• Uses NetSuite Professional Services Automation (PSA) to manage activities of Software division professionals in North America, Asia-Pacific and India;
• Provides the methods needed to gain visibility on account costs and is geared to understanding the needs of customers and offer the right level of professional support for the sales and service teams.
Fastest ERP Deployment—Glassdoor.com
• Replaced QuickBooks, Excel and Zuora;
• Rapid three-month implementation for financials, invoicing, sales reporting;
• Reduced monthly close cycle from 20 days to 5;
• Increased transaction volume 5x without adding staff;
• Gained greater reporting visibility.
Best eCommerce Solution—GoPro
• Grew revenue 300 percent since adopting NetSuite, replacing QuickBooks, Salesforce and Excel;
• Saving $360,000 yearly on IT maintenance and development over the cost of a comparable on-premise ERP system Automated order management--processes orders in 30 seconds, compared to 8 to 15 minutes with the previous system.
Best Manufacturing Solution—Jawbone
• Implemented NetSuite Manufacturing module to replace QuickBooks and spreadsheets;
• Cloud ERP streamlines manufacturing with materials resource planning (MRP), inventory management, and standard costing;
• Scalable solution for foreseeable future with minimal commitment of IT resources.
Best Wholesale Distribution Solution—MFS Supply
• Grew 7,000 percent since implementing NetSuite to replace a homegrown solution;
• Improved efficiency with single management view of inventory, warehousing, sales, and customers;
• Manages 1,000 SKUs across two warehouses in Ohio and California;
• Since deploying NetSuite, MFS Supply has been included in the Inc. 500 list of top companies in 2010 and 2011. They've also been named to the Weatherhead 100 list of Fastest Growing Companies in Northeast Ohio.
Best Software Company Solution—DataCert
• Replaced QuickBooks, Salesforce, Microsoft Projects, and Excel;
• Reduced monthly and quarterly close from several weeks to just five days while enhancing forecasting and financial analysis;
• Empower external customers to enter and track status of support tickets;
• Eliminated 5,000+ paper signatures via NetSuite custom record.
Best SuiteCloud Platform Solution—J.A. King
• Built out a field service management solution that automatically schedules tests and allows their customers to schedule work and get status updates via customer center;
• Reduced timing of work-to-bill for cash flow from eight days to three days;
• Repurposed two data entry clerks to work in other areas of the business.
Best Non-Profit Solution—Kiva.org
• Supports distribution of more than $300 million in loans to entrepreneurs in 55 countries to help alleviate poverty Uses NetSuite for accounting, multi-currency management, expenses and payables management;
• Replaced QuickBooks;
• Connects 510,000 lenders to 450,000 borrowers.
Follow NetSuite's Cloud blog, NetSuite's Facebook page and @NetSuite Twitter handle for real-time updates.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit netsuite.com/.
NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc.