PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Fremont, CA, United States, 2012/05/17 - AnaSpec, EGT Group offers a wide selection of GO® (catalog) Histone peptides that are biotin-labeled - AnaSpec.com.
Single or combinations of post-translational modified (PTM) amino acid-containing biotinylated histone peptide sequences have been used in applications such as pull-down assays.1-2 Generally speaking, peptides used in pull-down assays are 15-20 amino acids in length with the modified amino acid flanked by 6-8 residues.1
Our wide selection of PTM peptide sequences include lysines that are acetylated, mono-, di- or tri-methylated; mono, di (a/symmetric) methylated or deiminated (citrullinated) arginines or phosphorylated threonines or serines.
- Wide selection of GO® (catalog) biotin-labeled histone (H2A, H2B, H3 & H4) peptides.
- PTM peptide sequences include:
• Acetylated or mono, di & tri-methylated lysines
• Mono, di (a/symmetric) methylated or citrullinated arginines
• Phosphorylated threonine
• Phosphorylated serine
- Negative control peptides available
AnaSpec, EGT Group is pleased to offer Mix and Match quantity discount of histone peptides on the same purchase order for April and May, 2012. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts. For US and Canadian customers only. Please mention promotional code,“HPM&M.”
Email service[.]anaspec.com for inquiries about custom peptide synthesis service or submit a price quotation request online.
1. Protocol Online protocol-online.org/.
2. Wysocka, J. Methods 40, 339 (2006).