PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Houston, TX, United States, 2012/05/11 - All-in-one eDisclosure platform simplifies discovery and identifies relevant data quickly with built-in analytics, review and predictive tagging - LateralData.com.
E-Discovery technology leader Lateral Data, LP today announced that it will be exhibiting and demonstrating its all-in-one eDisclosure platform, Viewpoint, at IQPC’s 7th Annual Information Governance & eDisclosure Summit. The conference will take place in London at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel & Conference Centre on April 2-4, 2012 and attendees are expected from 10 countries, 104 companies and more than 150 in-house legal teams.
Viewpoint is a single product which covers all core components of eDiscovery to deliver a unique value proposition, including:
• Immediate and predictable cost savings
• One fixed cost for all e-discovery needs: no cost of analytics, no licensing fees, unlimited number of users
• All features and analytics available to all users throughout the project
• Increased productivity due to no importing, exporting or copying files between tools
• Improved defensibility with a single document repository
• Distributed processing for more power
• Seamless production in any format
• Single day installment. Simple and quick to upgrade.
• More simplicity and less training
• More security as all data can stay on behind the firm’s firewall at all times
• Faster performance means more efficiency from attorneys and review teams
“Our clients have found that implementing Viewpoint allows them to consolidate on one platform for one, fixed, predictable price,” said Dean Kuhlmann, VP of Business Development at Lateral Data. “We are able to help them deliver a much more consistent cost model, which solves one of the more frustrating problems related to eDisclosure.” Kuhlmann and other company executives will be on hand at the conference to discuss the tool’s value proposition and return-on-investment.
The company will also be highlighting its new predictive tagging module, Viewpoint Assisted Review. Included with every Viewpoint Enterprise Subscription, Viewpoint Assisted Review delivers full predictive tagging functionality, allowing for automated review, prioritization of review and machine-assisted quality control of attorney review.
Viewpoint is available for demonstration at Lateral Data’s stand at the Information Governance & eDisclosure Summit or via a live webcast. Please visit lateraldata.com or call (713) 592-8585 for more information.
About Lateral Data
Lateral Data, LP (lateraldata.com) is a software development and data processing company headquartered in Houston, Texas. Founded in 2003, the company has focused its software development and services efforts in the e-Discovery market; its flagship software application, Viewpoint, covers the primary components of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, bringing end-to-end simplicity and affordability to service providers, corporate legal departments, law firms and OEMs. Viewpoint is available for standalone or for multi-tenant environments. To learn more, visit lateraldata.com.