PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Monrovia, CA, United States, 2012/05/10 - Maureen Gibbons, who serves as senior corporate counsel at Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., will join the Life Science Legal & Business Strategy Conference as a speaker, GTC has announced. The conference is scheduled June 7-8 at the Hilton San Diego - GTCbio.com.
Offering executive level insight into the legal issues impacting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, the Conference includes focused presentations and panel discussions. Attendees will gain the latest developments on regulatory and compliance issues from the market’s leading legal advisors.
Gibbons will add her voice to the Roundtable Panel Discussion of Industry Professionals. Encouraging an open and interactive dialogue of compliance and other business issues ongoing in the market, the panelists will also discuss steps that have proven successful in navigating this dynamic regulatory environment.
Sponsored by the international law firm of Mayer Brown, the conference speaker list includes:
• Michael J. Allan, Partner, Steptoe & Johnson
• Ted Buckley, Ph.D., Director, U.S. Government Relations and Public Policy, Shire
• Randall L. Christian, Partner, Bowman and Brooke
• Eric Furman, Ph.D., Partner, Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear
• Cliff Hanna, Vice President, Industrial Environmental Association
• Andrea C. Hutchison, Associate, Mayer Brown
• Daniel A. Kracov, Partner, Arnold & Porter
• Janet M. McNicholas, Partner, K&L Gates
• Vera A. Nackovic, Partner, Mayer Brown
• Jason W. Sapsin, Of Counsel, Polsinelli Shughart
• Laura Sciarrino, Chief Legal Officer, Tercica
• Erik Snapp, Partner, Winston & Strawn
• Errol B. Taylor, Partner, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy
• Betsy Van Hecke, Vice President & Chief Legal Counsel, Medtronic.