PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Monrovia, CA, United States, 2012/04/24 - Addressing the timely issue of oncology reimbursements, John E. Hennessy, Executive Director, CCP, Kansas City Cancer Center/University of Kansas Cancer Center, will present at the Cancer Centers of Excellence Conference - GTCinsight.com.
Part of the Healthcare Centers of Excellence Summit, the Conference is scheduled May 15-17, 2012 at the Meliá Atlanta. May 15th will be the pre-Summit Workshop, Developing a Sustainable Healthcare Business Model.
Mr. Hennessy makes the point that the newer reimbursement opportunities will shift the focus from revenue to value and utility. His presentation will also include discussions on oncology fee schedules, variances between hospital and physician office billing and payment, alternative reimbursement methodologies and insight into positioning hospital programs for success in an evolving marketplace.
Hospital executives, oncology department directors and others in healthcare leadership will be eager to hear from their esteemed colleague on such an important topic. The Cancer Center of Excellence Conference invites healthcare leaders to join in an interactive environment and learn from case-studies presented by their industry peers in an interactive setting.
Other speakers at the Cancer Centers of Excellence Conference include:
• DelRia Baisden, Vice President, Southeast Georgia Health System
• Thomas D. Brown, MD, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, Arizona Cancer Center, University of Arizona
• Diana Bruno, Principal, Una Vita
• Gabrielle DeTorra, Gabrielle DeTorra, LLC
• Ira S. Goodman, Associate Director for Administration, UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center
• Barbara Grillo, Vice President, Oncology, Maine Medical Center
• Cory W. Jones, MBA, Administrative Director Oncology Clinical Program, Intermountain Healthcare
• Adriene Kinnaird, Executive Director of Cardiac and Cancer Services, Grady Health Systems
• Robert A. Minkin, MBA, FACHE, Senior Vice President, The Camden Group
• Ronald L. Vance, JD, Managing Director, Navigant Consulting, Inc.
• Mark Witte, Executive Director, TriHealth Cancer Institute.
The conference is part of the Healthcare Centers of Excellence Summit, which includes:
1) Diabetes Centers of Excellence Conference
2) Cardiac Centers of Excellence Conference
For more information, please visit gtcinsight.com/.
Addressing the timely issue of oncology reimbursements, John E. Hennessy, Executive Director, CCP, Kansas City Cancer Center/University of Kansas Cancer Center, will present at the Cancer Centers of Excellence Conference.