PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Raleigh, NC, United States, 2012/04/19 - PetPartners, Inc. announced that today they are marking the 10-year anniversary of the company’s presence in the U.S., offering a variety of comprehensive and affordable pet insurance products for dog and cat owners in all 50 states - PetPartnersInc.com.
PetPartners owner and Chairman of the Board John Spurling, O.B.E., first developed pet healthcare insurance exclusively for the Kennel Club of Great Britain into one of the leading pet insurance innovators. Later, he launched PetPartners in the United Kingdom and then, in 2002 in the United States. Spurling has now provided more than a generation of pet owners on both sides of the Atlantic with reliable insurance products, designed to meet the healthcare needs of their pets.
The concept of pet insurance has gained momentum in the past few years. Advances in veterinary diagnostic and treatment options have increased the quality of care available to pet owners. However, as expert care costs continue to rise, PetPartners is there to provide healthcare plans that serve as a bridge between treatment costs and affordability.
In the decade since PetPartners was first established in the U.S., the company has successfully expanded into several affinity brand markets.
• In 2003, PetPartners became the exclusive provider of pet health insurance protection to registrants of the American Kennel Club through the AKC Pet Healthcare Plans.
• In 2004, they were selected by the Cat Fanciers' Association, the largest registry of pedigreed cats, to provide insurance to CFA registrants through the CFA Pet Healthcare Plans. That same year, individual state Farm Bureau Federation organizations began adding PetPartners to their menu of member benefit choices.
• In 2009, the company began to offer its new PetPartners-branded products both to individuals and groups, such as associations, companies and credit unions.
• In 2010, PetPartners was invited to join the prestigious North American Pet Health Insurance Association (NAPHIA), a group of proactive companies dedicated to advocating for the highest industry standards in pet insurance products and services.
• Coming next month, PetPartners will be announcing exciting, new affinity partnerships in the pet products and services industry.
Today, the PetPartners brand represents an impressive blend of insurance experience and veterinary expertise, while offering its customers unsurpassed pet health coverage at competitive prices, along with friendly and caring service and quick claims processing. Several of the company’s claims team members are also registered veterinary technicians.
"We are pleased to offer a variety of plans that enable pet owners to insure the health of their dog or cat just as they would any other family member,” remarks Steve Popovich, President and CEO of PetPartners. “We are excited and serious about partnering with pet parents and affinity groups to keep their pet ‘kids’ happy and healthy."
PetPartners' policies are underwritten by Markel Insurance Co. of Richmond, VA, one of the 50 largest insurance companies in the United States.
For more information contact Sandra Boucher, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, at sboucher[.]petpartnersinc.com.
For more information on PetPartners, Inc. plans and programs visit petpartners.net, akcphp.com, cfaphp.com, and fbphp.com/.