Firm Body Evolution, the only holistic gym, spa and anti-aging center of its kind, celebrates the grand opening of its new West Hollywood, Calif. location. The luxurious new destination offers holistic wellness, fitness training, and spa services for weight loss, toning, anti-aging, and detoxification, all at one location. Celebrities who visit the facility include Paula Abdul, Sara Ramirez, Justin Chambers, Rashida Jones, Peggy Lipton, Kirsten Vangsness and Christine Divine.
When you step into FBE, everything looks different, from the Helix Lateral Cardio Machines to the pod-like Infrared Jade Saunas. With its upscale, soothing decor and the personal approach the staff takes to their work with each client, the atmosphere is welcoming and nurturing. During the first visit, each client goes through an assessment with the staff and a program is recommended for their specific goals and needs. All of the programs and equipment serve to decrease stress, remove toxins from the body and/or improve circulation, encouraging weight loss, cellulite reduction, relief from migraines and overall improved health.
• The Whole Body Vibration Machine contracts muscles at a rate of 25 to 35 times per second. A 10- to 15-minute low-impact workout on this machine is equal to a one-hour traditional workout because the muscles contract at a higher rate. The machine increases and improves metabolism, bone density, strength and coordination, tones and tightens skin and reduces fat, cellulite and more.
• The Helix Lateral Cardio Machines are unlike most aerobic machines because they work the inner and outer thighs, shaping the legs and glutes in a manner that usually requires weight training.
• The Infrared Jade Saunas combine the ancient healing power of jade stone (anti-aging effects, boosts mental awareness and acuity) with both near and far infrared rays that heat the body from the inside out, burns calories, eliminates toxins, improves sleep and strengthens cardiovascular and immune systems, all while reducing stress and fatigue. These private, pod-like saunas help treat conditions such as sciatica, arthritis, fibromyalgia, acne, achy joints and sore muscles. FBE is the only company in the U.S. carrying these saunas. What differentiates FBE’s sauna from others is that it uses both near and far infrared rays and a jade stone mat to heal and rejuvenate the body more effectively, which is why it is an important component of FBE’s detoxification programs, which are meant to cleanse the entire body, fight fatigue, reduce stress, and break down toxins, mucus, calcification, inflammation and acid build up.
• The Pneumatic Compression Machine massages the body through a high-tech, body glove for a thirty-minute massage that cleanses your body by removing toxins, encourages a more restful sleep, assists your body in fighting disease, improves circulation of your lymph fluids by promoting lymphatic drainage, thereby reducing the appearance of cellulite. All of the equipment and staff at FBE focus on creating a healthier you from within.
• Extreme stress and tension is often stored in the hips, especially for those who sit a lot, causing debilitating effects on the entire body. The Hip Rotator Bed realigns the hips, loosens the surrounding muscles and provides a soothing vibration massage on the legs, back and neck.
Holistic health practitioners and fitness trainers at FBE can develop custom programs for clients with specific health needs or weight loss goals, providing specific exercise and nutritional plans, food sensitivity testing and more. FBE sells Skin by Ann Webb natural, paraben-free, gluten-free, affordable skin care products and serves alkaline water, which can neutralize acid in the bloodstream, boost metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.
“Everything we do at Firm Body Evolution is well thought out and purposeful,” says Joseph Harounian, who spent years researching the best modalities to create health from the inside out, after he battled his own poor health as a young man. “We want our clients to be fit, relaxed, focused and energized, which is why everything we do is to help people look and feel their best, all with little or no-impact exercise and relaxing, healing treatments.”
In honor of the West Hollywood grand opening FBE (fbespa.com) will be offering fitness memberships starting at $99 per month. To book your complimentary consultation, visit the website or call 310-652-5522.