PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Manchester, United Kingdom, 2012/04/10 - Enterprise social & performance management platform vendor Sabisu & world renowned consultancy E D Young Associates are to join forces in a joint venture to exploit the platform in the oil & gas downstream sector - Sabisu.co.
Just as the Sabisu platform is all about collaboration, we’re always excited to form partnerships that allow us to solve new problems or deliver value in new ways. So there’s a healthy buzz around Sabisu HQ at the moment as we announce our first joint venture.
E D Young Associates are a niche consultancy of the highest quality and expertise so we were delighted when they identified the Sabisu’s potential for mitigating capital project risk and optimizing asset management performance. E D Young Associates have the field experience needed to show how Sabisu delivers a step-change in capability in the following areas;
• Early visibility of developing issues allows project teams to mitigate the risk of over-runs or increasing total install cost;
• Instant collaboration can quickly resolve conflicts in the supply-chain, transforming it’s efficiency at all levels; EPC, vendor and beyond;
• Superior control against governance using real-time, authentic data;
• Developing operational or project issues can be reviewed in the context of accurate, detailed data, improving the quality of decisions taken.
The combination of E D Young Associates’ 40 years operational knowledge in the petro-chemicals, LNG and oil & gas business sectors, and Sabisu’s state of the art web based IT performance management solution will lead to significant competitive advantage for early adopters.
Sabisu (sabisu.co) is a ground-breaking, innovative software platform with a unique architecture consisting of both cloud and on-premise components. Sabisu brings all your work life together into one place so you can discover trends, share key insights and expose value – all in a simple, shared environment.
Sabisu is finding uses in the following areas:
• Project intelligence, where the unique on-premise component of the solution permits instant visibility of problems throughout the project supply-chain;
• Operational intelligence, where customers use the wide integration capabilities of the platform to provide contextually relevant situational awareness and collaboration;
• KPI Dashboards, with particular focus on digital signage, where metrics are broadcast to the plant through high visibility displays or to individual user’s desktops;
• Service provision, where the cloud component of the solution permits third party service providers to deliver frictionless, digitally commissioned services;
• Compliance processes, where the treadmill of Excel manipulation and email is being replaced with simple content distribution derived from core data.