PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, 2012/04/06 - During March 20th to 21st, NORCO attended the first and only dedicated Digital Signage & Kiosk Event in Australia, the Digital Signage World. This event is held at Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre.
As the leading exhibition for digital signage industry in Australia, this event attracted lots of exhibitors from the digital signage industry and other related industries. The number of visitors showed the great prospect of digital signage industry and its related industries in Australia.
As an associate member of Intel Embedded Alliance, NORCO displayed a series intel cutting-edge platform based solutions at booth #86 at Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre from March 20th to 21st.
The showcase includes:
Media player based on Intel OPS module BIS-6330
- Adopt 2nd Generation Intel® Core i7 processor, Intel® Turbo Boost Technology supported-Adopt QM67 Chipset; Intel® vPro supported
- Support DDR3 1333MHz memory, max. up to 4G-Support HDMI CEC function-Max.3*SATA devices and 2*Mini-PCIe devices supported, WiFi &3G functions combined
- Inner interface conforms to OPS specification.
Ultra-compact Atom E6xx Fanless 3G/4G Embedded PC BIS-6625
- High performance, low power consumption, fanless design
- Supports SATA drive, SSD, SD and CF storage options
- Triple internal Mini-PCIe slots with 3G/4G/HSPDA/GSM/FPGA support
- Dual SIM card slots for redundant connectivity
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet port and WiFi support
- HDMI /VGA support full HD multi-media playback.
Intel Dual Core Atom nVidia ION2 Media PC BIS-6564
- Onboard GPU with NVIDIA next generation ION-Dedicated 512MB DDR3 video memory
- Intel dual core Atom with Hyper-Threading Technology support
- Supports high-definition video hardware decoding and Blu-ray file playback
- S/PDIF digital interface allows for high quality audio output
- HDMI and VGA dual independent display
- Dual Mini PCIe expansion slots.
POS-7933 for intelligent self-service terminals
- Adopt Intel Q67 chipset; support LGA1155 Intel Sandy Bridge processor
- 2x DDRIII 1066/1333 DIMM slots, with each supporting max. up to 4GB, dual channel supported
- 4xSATA, 1xgigabie Ethernet port
- 10xserial ports, 1xparallel port and 6xUSB 2.0
- Support Line-out, Line-in, MIC-in, CD-in audio function
- Provide 1xPCI slot and 1xMini-PCIE slot for more flexible peripheral expansion.
What’s more, NORCO also brought the digital signage software BIS-5550 and new SSD products to the exhibition. The showcasing innovations cover a wide range of applications in retail, transportation, restaurants, airport, bank, hospital and education institute, etc.
Except for the standard products, NORCO also provides customers fast, flexible and cost-effective OEM/ODM solutions. Whether it is a standard off-the-shelf product or a completely customized solution, NORCO’s manufacturing, engineering, R&D capabilities, and expertise in the digital signage industry will take your products to the next level.
Should you need more information on our digital signage product line, please contact us at sales[.]norco.com.cn or visit norco-group.com/.