PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Rome, Italy, 2012/04/05 - Enel green power: the 2011 annual report, the explanatory reports on the items of the agenda of 2012 shareholder’s meeting and the report on remuneration have been published - Enel.com. IT0003128367
Enel Green Power S.p.A. informs that the documents listed below are available to the public at the Company’s registered office and in the relevant section of both Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (borsaitaliana.it) internet’s website and the Company website (enelgreenpower.com):
1) the annual report (including Enel Green Power draft financial statements and consolidated financial statements of Enel Green Power Group for the year ended December 31, 2011, together with the relevant Directors’ reports, the certifications pursuant to article 154–bis, paragraph 5, of the Legislative Decree February 24, 1998, No. 58), as well as the reports of the Enel Green Power external auditors and of the Board Statutory Auditors;
2) the report on corporate governance and ownership structure for the year 2011, approved by Enel Green Power Board of Directors on April 2, 2012, included as an appendix to the draft financial statements of Enel Green Power and to the consolidated financial statements of Enel Green Power Group as of December 31, 2011;
3) the report on remuneration pursuant to article 123 – ter of the Legislative Decree February 24, 1998, No. 58 together with the related Board of Director’s explanatory report;
4) the explanatory report drafted by the Board of Directors on the sole item of the extraordinary session of the agenda relating to the harmonization of the Bylaws with the provisions introduced by Law July 12, 2011, No. 120 concerning the equal right of appointment in managing and auditing bodies of listed companies.
5) financial and accounting statements drafted for the purpose of the consolidated financial statements of Enel Green Power Group and concerning Enel Green Power subsidiaries incorporated and existing under the laws of non-European Union Countries indentified as significant pursuant to the parameters as provided for in article 36, paragraph 2 of the CONSOB’s Market Regulation.