As one of the fastest growing integrated agencies in the East of England, Mobas has achieved national recognition as a Top 100 UK Design Agency. The long-awaited results published this week by The Drum, a formative media publication, places creative agency Mobas high among the industry elite on a national scale and at the very top regionally.
Says Rob Bryant, Managing Director at Mobas: “Number one in the East is fantastic – within the top 50 across the entire country is superb! This is great news and we are incredibly proud of our achievements. The Mobas team is driven, dedicated and dynamic – to gain recognition for our creative energy in this way is a tribute to the entire team”.
The coveted Top 100 UK Design (TheDrum.co.uk) list is compiled from a survey of the most prominent agencies operating in the design sector across the UK. Mobas was among 300 high-calibre agencies chosen to submit entries for scrutiny in the selection process for this prestigious roll call.
Rob Bryant concludes: “We believe that our designs are a reflection of the pride and passion we have for consistently generating fresh, innovative ideas – and fast. Creativity is the lifeblood of Mobas and it’s good to know that The Drum has acknowledged Mobas as a high-level agency that continues to deliver successful and measurable campaigns for the great brands we represent”.
• Mobas is an integrated communications agency based in Stapleford near Cambridge. Founded in 2003, its core services include advertising, design, media planning and buying, strategy, PR and digital marketing.
• On a revenue and client-count basis, Mobas is one of the fastest growing agencies in the East of England.
• Mobas has been named as a top 100 agency outside London by the Recommended Agency Register (RAR)
• Regional, national and international clients include Accor Group (Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis, Etap and All Seasons), Bluefin, Bupa, Countryside Properties, Durex, Greene King, Hitachi, Jagex, Loch Fyne, NHS Blood and Transplant, Novartis, Scholl, Toshiba Medical Systems UK, Bidwells, Cambridge University Press, Care UK, FitnessWorks, Francis Jackson Homes, Life Fitness, Papworth Hospital, Peters Elworthy & Moore, Ranier Technology, Taylor Vinters, The Cambridge Building Society, and TuckerGardner.
• The Drum Top 100 Design Agency list, complete with rankings, locations, details and regional breakdown can be viewed at thedrum.co.uk/design-100-2012