With mobile and social computing on the rise, many companies find themselves looking for software solutions that meet the virtual needs of today’s changing business climate. For many, that means having software that is agile, flexible, and accessible by employees at work, home, on the road, and in multiple office locations.
Coding Staff Inc is part of a growing market bringing cloud-based applications to the market place. They chose to create their product, Quote Roller as a cloud based app to make it easier for sales people to create, deliver, and finalize client proposals on the go.
The benefit of ICloud-based applications is that it’s readily accessible online which makes it easy for any employee at any location to access and use from a device connected to the Internet. The demand for cloud computing services is growing quickly – according to IDC, the market for public cloud products and services is estimated to grow over to $56B by 2014. The trend for virtually accessible applications is rising as well. Gartner estimates that virtualization is growing rapidly and that by 2013 over 60% of server workloads will be virtualized.
Mikita Mikado saw this trend and designed their latest release, Quote Roller (QuoteRoller.com), as a cloud based app to meet this market demand. According to Mikita Mikado, Co-founder of Quote Roller,“The Quote Roller App is a breakthrough cloud-based software application for managing sales quotes and proposals. It streamlines the entire process making it easy to create, deliver, and negotiate proposals digitally. It allows you to update contacts, create new proposals and track quotes. Clients are hailing it as the ‘swiss army knife’ of sales proposal tools.”
Highlights of the Quote Roller app include:
- Drag and Drop design makes designing professional looking proposals quick and easy;
- It’s green – no need for paper. Clients can sign proposals using RightSignature and all your legally signed documents will be saved in your account;
- Ability to make proposals interactive by adding video, photos, or presentations right into the proposal;
- Enabled for international use with the ability for user to customize messages and labels into any language;
- Users save time with ability to quickly add key information such as company bio and terms of service without manually retyping it;
- Fully able to integrate with SalesForce CRM and RightSignature.
Pricing and Availability
The Quote Roller app is available as a free download and comes in four The Quote Roller app comes in four basic levels: Free, Basic, Professional, and Enterprise with price points from $0-$69.00/month. The sales proposal app is now available to buy and download from iTunes.