There is a lot of buzz today about cloud based solutions – and with good reason. Cloud based applications offer significant savings versus traditional software.
In a four year study conducted by Hurwitz & Associates, they found that the overall cost of owners for cloud based solutions was significantly lower than a comparable on-premise solution with costs being 55% lower for 52 users. Additionally, in a scenario of 100 users, the company realized nearly $172,500 in savings using cloud based apps.
Many software providers are following the market trend and releasing cloud based applications of their new software. Quote Roller by, Coding Staff Inc, is a cloud-based software application that creates professional sales quotes and proposals.
Mikita Mikado, Cofounder of Coding Staff Inc, released their new app, Quote Roller, as a part of this growing trend. “We see many businesses learning toward cloud based apps because of the significant cost savings it delivers. With a cloud based app, you just buy a subscription login to get started. There’s no need to call IT staff to install software on employee computers or on the server. It’s so much more accessible for today’s workforce. All they need is to login through their Internet connected computer, Iphone, Ipad or other mobile device. Workers can login from virtually anywhere in the world. It’s really changing the way company’s are thinking about software.”
Cloud based apps like Quote Roller are saving companies money by:
- Reducing start up costs for a new business application. Now instead of paying a license fee for a certain number of users, companies using cloud based applications can get a monthly subscription fee.
- Getting started faster. Just secure the app of your choice, select a subscription plan, and login to get started. Getting the whole company up and running is quick and easy.
- Slashing IT costs. With cloud based applications there is no need for a costly tech support team or expensive data center.
- Downloading instant upgrades. In the past when traditional software needed updates it was a hassle to install. Then you had to make sure that the install didn’t “crash the system”. With cloud based apps, every time you login you get the latest version of the app.
- Requiring less maintenance. Just set it and forget it. Cloud based apps are easily to manage because all the maintenance happens automatically.
- Gaining expert tech support. In the past calling a company’s internal tech support staff may have left them stumped. There may be a learning curve when a new software was installed. With a cloud based app tech support is handled by the cloud based company’s staff who are expertly trained to answer your questions.
Mikita Mikado of Coding Staff Inc says,”Apps like Quote Roller cost less, are easy to get started, require no tech team, no servers, no upgrades. It’s as easy as just logging in and using it.”
The cost savings helps companies focus their money on other revenue building projects that have a major impact on their bottom line.
The Quote Roller App is now available buy and download from ITunes. For further information about about the Quote Roller app please go to quoteroller.com/.