The number of patients turning to minimally invasive procedures like: Botox®, laser hair removal & skin rejuvenation, dermal filler injections, microdermabrasion, chemical peels and hCG for weight loss, continues to increase. In 2011, patient demand for these treatments increased by 6% from 2010. To support physicians in entering the aesthetic medicine field, the IAPAM (iapam.com) offers the "best medical training" in North America, with a focus on hands-on Botox Training.
IAPAM's Symposiums are "all inclusive," differentiating themselves from all other training offered in the US, by ensuring that physicians receive "everything they need" to start their aesthetic medicine programs. Registration includes "the complete package" of: hands on training, clinical training DVDs, patient consent forms, injection charts, protocol manuals, medical history forms, marketing samples, staff job descriptions, one year of dedicated and personal online and telephone practice support, and so much more.
Moreover, the IAPAM's Symposium is the only aesthetic medical training program where all physician instructors and attending faculty own and operate successful weight loss and aesthetic practices. Physicians learn practical tips and best practices over the weekend that no other program can offer, and past attendees confirm that they save $10,000s in misguided marketing and administrative expenses. One physician raved that it "was the best investment in money and time [he] ever made."
The Symposium provides:
- dedicated instruction from board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables.
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques.
- delivery of botox ® training at a large successful, multi-million dollar medical practice, not in a hotel room.
- an environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving physicians more time for education.
- the opportunity to attend the Symposium's Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop, which is the only medical spa program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing.
- the unique opportunity to attend the full-day session on hCG and Medical Weight Management (hcgtraining.com). This session will cover hCG for weight loss, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacement and B6/12 injections.
- a set of 19 Aesthetic Medicine clinical and business DVDs to refresh one's training or to train staff.
Physicians who have attended the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium testify to its value, which includes:
1. The latest trends in aesthetic medicine and how to use them to one's advantage.
2. Steps on how to profitably integrate medical aesthetics procedures into a practice or build a patient base.
3. How to perform aesthetic patient consultations.
4. How to add the most profitable cosmetic injectable procedures, including: Botox ®, and dermal fillers (i.e. Juvederm ®, Restylane ®, and Perlane ®), chemical peels, and physician directed skin care.
5. Hands-on Botulinum Toxin Type A (i.e. Botox ®, Dysport ®, Xeomin ®) training.
6. Hands-on IPL / laser training.
7. Hands-on medical microdermabrasion training.
8. How to maximize revenues by offering Chemical Peels and Physician-grade Cosmeceutical Skin Care lines.
For additional information or to register for the April 28-29, 2012 Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, please contact the IAPAM, email or visit aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/.
Botox, Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm are trademarks of Allergan, Inc. Dysport, Restylane, Perlane are trademarks of Medicis, Inc. Xeomin is a trademark of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co KGaA.
About the IAPAM - The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox ® training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (iapam.com) or by contacting: Jeff Russell, Executive-Director, International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) - P: 1-800-219-5108 x704.