PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2012/03/06 - This week at the 2012 Unified Communications Expo (UC Expo), Applied Voice & Speech Technologies, Inc. (AVST) will introduce CX-S, the latest addition to its family of Unified Communications (UC) solutions - AVST.com.
AVST will be located at Stand #618 at the UC Expo and will be demonstrating the new product, which is targeted to small to midsized businesses (SMBs).
CX-S brings enterprise-class mobility and speech solutions to SMBs and is delivered on the industry's most interoperable UC platform. Companies looking to maximize productivity can affordably acquire an all-in-one UC solution that includes AVST Mobile for iPhone® and Android™, speech-enabled automated attendant and personal assistant, unified messaging, single number reach and voicemail — all in a bundled platform that includes both hardware and software. By integrating with all major IP-PBX brands, premise-based and cloud e-mail solutions, CX-S enables organizations to unlock the full potential of their communications landscape. Keeping the needs of the SMB market in mind, CX-S is a turnkey UC solution that is easy-to-deploy and maintain. All CX-S software is pre-installed on a 1U rack mount Dell server
“AVST's introduction of CX-S provides the SMB market with access to enterprise-class UC features at an affordable price,” noted Hardy Myers, AVST's CEO. “In designing CX-S, we leveraged our extensive experience delivering best-of-breed UC solutions to enterprise customers worldwide for a solution with rich functionality in a form factor that is easy-to-deploy and maintain and is priced aggressively for the SMB market.”
CX-S is available in two configurations for the SMB market: 50 users and 100 users, all of which come standard with a three-year software and on-site hardware warranty. According to Paul Cheslaw, AVST Vice President & General Manager, EMEA,“CX-S makes it possible to achieve measureable business productivity improvements. SMBs invest in best-of-breed solutions because they crave simplicity and a high degree of integration in the offerings they buy. We meet with many organizations that desire easily implemented and integrated solutions which fit into their existing architecture. CX-S is designed to deliver to that requirement.”
“Built from the rich heritage of AVST's CallXpress platform, CX-S is truly a unique offering with a robust UC feature set,” remarks James Emm, CEO at Oak Telecom. “It is an affordable, comprehensive UC solution for SMBs with the recently released AVST Mobile client for iPhone and Android as well as unified messaging with robust speech functionality as well as a speech-enabled name dialer amongst other applications. With CX-S, AVST has now made enterprise-class UC solutions affordable for small businesses.”
Attendees at UC Expo should keep an eye out for the AVST “CX-S Trail” and stop by Stand #618 for their chance to win one of the many iPads® being awarded during the two-day expo.
UC Expo attracts over 2,700 visitors each year with enterprises making up 65 percent of the attendance and SMB organizations making up the remaining 35 percent. UC Expo has grown in importance over the years and 2012 will be the largest exhibition to date. Attendees of UC Expo credit this event with providing an excellent indication of market conditions with the increased focus on solution adoption, reflecting a strong indication of current buyer behavior.
The typical enterprise communications infrastructure is made up of a collection of technologies from multiple vendors, acquired over time and never intended to work together. To maximize user and business productivity, while leveraging existing IT investments, interoperability is a must.
AVST (avst.com) delivers the industry's most interoperable Unified Communications (UC) platform that brings best-of-breed voice, mobility and business process solutions to the enterprise. Unlike virtually every other UC vendor, AVST does not constrain customers with a single vendor lock-in approach. In fact, it's the very opposite. By connecting new and existing technologies, AVST frees organizations from the constraints of a closed, single-source UC solution, unlocking the full potential of their communications infrastructure.
With over 15 million users worldwide and three decades of innovation excellence, AVST is unifying communications®.
Headquartered in Orange County, California, AVST maintains facilities in Seattle, Washington, Victoria B.C., Canada and the United Kingdom and has remote sales offices throughout the United States. AVST's UC solutions are sold and supported worldwide by an extensive network of resellers and OEM partners. To learn more about AVST, our products and partners, please visit avst.com or you can follow us at Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.