During this two day Scrum Master certification course in London, UK you’ll learn about
• Scrum Theory. Why does Scrum work and what are its core principles?
• Scrum Framework . How to implement Scrum theory ?
• Scrum and Change. How to manage change using Scrum?
• Scrum and Total Cost of Ownership. How to measure and optimize total cost of ownership (TCO)?
• Scrum Teams. How do we start with Scrum teams and how do we ensure their success?
• Scrum Planning. How to plan projects and releases?
• Predictability, Risk Management, and Reporting. How to manage and control risk using Scrum?
• Scaling Scrum. How to scale Scrum across the enterprise?
Register early for the London Scrum Certification Courses and benefit from an early bird discount.
• Speaker: Faisal Mahmood
• Date: March 12th and 13th, 2012 9:30AM to 5:00PM
• Credits: 16 PDUs
• Scrum Fundamentals
• Scrum Theory
• Scrum Framework
• Scrum and Change
• Scrum and Total Cost of Ownership
• Scrum Teams
• Scrum Planning
• Predictability, Risk Management and Reporting
• Scaling Scrum (Enterprise Scrum).
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course is the first significant update of the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course that Ken Schwaber introduced and shared in 2002. As in the original course, the framework, mechanics, and roles of Scrum are covered. The course then goes further by teaching students how to use Scrum to optimize value, productivity, and the total cost of ownership of systems and products. Students will learn through instruction and team-based exercises, and will be challenged to think on their feet to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces.
The purpose of the Professional Scrum Master course is to give students a solid grounding in Scrum and its core principles, from which they can make opportunistic decisions about how to use it best. Students learn why certain decisions are better than others, and why some support Agility while others ultimately lead back to waterfall. They will also learn how to use Scrum productivity metrics to monitor the results of their decisions and how to optimize those results. Getting the most out of Scrum requires a solid knowledge of how it works and why. The Professional Scrum Master course will cover these as well as several advanced topics, like managing risk and optimizing total cost of ownership, that build on Scrum™s underlying principles.
About Faisal Mahmood
Faisal Mahmood trains, mentors and coaches Scrum Masters, Product Owners, teams and organizations in their transition to Scrum and Agile. Faisal is a Professional Scrum Trainer based in London UK. He frequently leads Scrum Certification Courses in London and around the world.