ADP®, a leading provider of human resource outsourcing, payroll services, benefits administration as well as integrated computing solutions for vehicle dealers, today announced that more than 1,000 participants are expected to attend the company's annual Meeting of the Minds conference next month, ADP’s largest clients will have the unique opportunity at the conference to garner new human capital management insights from industry experts, peer groups and ADP executive leadership.
The conference will take place from March 11-14, 2012 at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center, centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth. Dallas Cowboys star running back and all-time leading NFL rusher Emmitt Smith will deliver the keynote address.
“Each year, we set out to create an even more compelling learning event for our clients and this year is no exception,” said Regina Lee, President of ADP National Account Services, Major Account Services, GlobalView and ADP Canada. “With sessions covering innovative new products, changing legislation and best practices across the human capital management spectrum, we are confident attendees will come away with new insights and actionable ideas to advance human capital management strategies within their organizations.”
The ADP Meeting of the Minds 2012 conference will include:
• More than 160 sessions and training classes tailored to topics including human resource management, payroll, benefits, talent management, mobility, and personal and professional development;
• Experts from leading HR, payroll and benefits organizations providing creative insights and practical advice;
• Opportunities to participate in industry and product roundtables focused on addressing HR, benefits and payroll challenges;
• The ability to earn valuable Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) from the American Payroll Association (APA), The Society of Human Resource Management’s (SHRM) HR Certification Institute and International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM); and
• A special presentation by Jim Morris whose life story was the subject of the movie "The Rookie," a critically acclaimed movie that earned more than $150 million worldwide and won the 2002 ESPY Award for Best Sports Film of the Year.
“As a Texas-based business, we are honored and excited to attend this year’s Meeting of the Minds conference right here in our great state. The event provides invaluable interaction among industry leaders and many of our peers, and gives us a great opportunity to understand how other organizations are tackling many of the same human resource challenges we’re facing,” said Mark Hansen, Senior Director of Human Resources, Taco Bueno Restaurants, a regional Tex-Mex restaurant chain with more than 3,000 employees. “This year, I am particularly excited to attend the keynote by Emmitt Smith, someone who has been successful in multiple aspects of his life and continues to be a dynamic fixture in our community.”
ADP Meeting of the Minds 2012 sponsors include PayTech, Inc., RCM Technologies, Inc., Accountemps, Marsh U.S. Consumer, Ping Identity, SHL Group, Visa, Healthyroads, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
For more information about ADP Meeting of the Minds 2012, please visit motm.adp.com/.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP.com), with about $10 billion in revenues and approximately 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Website.