PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Las Vegas, VA, United States, 2012/02/21 - Major healthcare firms throughout the U.S. have been turning to CIBER for assistance with ICD-10 compliance, software implementations, business process improvement and more (NYSE: CBR) - CIBER.com. NYSE: CBR
At the HIMSS Annual Conference in Las Vegas, CIBER will highlight some of its healthcare offerings, including its ICD-10 services, strategic and application-based mobility solutions, quality assurance and testing, as well as human capital management enterprise software implementations.
CIBER has delivered customized technology solutions to help healthcare firms address business needs. Here are a few examples of the projects recently completed or under way:
Enhancing talent management and acquisition for a major Midwest hospital system: CIBER recently started an implementation of talent management and talent acquisition software for a major Midwest healthcare network. The client’s existing talent management system relied heavily on manual processes and was not integrated with the hospital system’s HR management software. The new solution will be fully integrated, providing automated work flows and better visibility into the hiring process.
Testing claims systems that serve nearly five million people for ICD-10 compliance: A Northeast health insurer with nearly five million members turned to CIBER’s Testing Centers of Excellence for functional, regression and parallel testing to ensure claims processing is ready for HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10 changes. CIBER’s Testing Centers of Excellence provide quality assurance to ensure upgrades meet compliance pressures while providing plan members excellent service for claims processing. Using CIBER’s proven methodologies and highly skilled consultants, the healthcare firm is meeting tight timelines with reliable testing performed in global delivery centers.
Streamlining processes and consolidating multiple facilities’ systems for a major Midwest hospital system: Late in 2011, CIBER completed implementation of an enterprise-wide financial, human resources and payroll system that improves administration, reporting and analysis capabilities for a major Midwest healthcare network. By consolidating systems from multiple facilities into a unified ERP solution, this healthcare provider reduced redundancies and cut costs associated with managing multiple types of HR and financial software. The client also shortened processing cycle times and set the stage for implementation of business intelligence later this year.
Attendees of this year’s HIMSS conference can learn about these projects and more by visiting CIBER at booth number 7710. CIBER practitioners will be onsite to discuss:
• Mobile Solutions: Through partnerships with leading software and hardware providers, CIBER provides powerful mobile solutions that are customized to the intricate needs of healthcare companies. These solutions address native application development, mobile web development and enterprise mobility strategies to strengthen business operations and enhance the customer experience.
• HealthPlan 360 CRM: Using customizable tools and workflows, CIBER’s HealthPlan 360 is designed to help health plans accelerate an enterprise-level adoption of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and effectively meet the demands of mandated healthcare coverage in the U.S.
• Cloud Solutions: CIBER’s cloud solutions provide value, flexibility and reliability within a secure, compliant environment. They can be implemented quickly and cost-effectively to help clients save time and capital investments.
• Consumer Activation Framework: CIBER’s Consumer Activation Framework enables healthcare businesses to reach clients through digital marketing, social media and mobile platforms. It also incorporates analytics to measure success and business impact of engagement initiatives.
• ICD-10 Compliance and Testing: CIBER’s ICD-10 offering portfolio includes business and technical impact assessments, advanced analytics, application remediation services and overall quality assurance and testing.
• Implementation of ERP and Human Capital Management Solutions: CIBER helps healthcare businesses efficiently implement ERP solutions that integrate systems and processes to save time and expense while providing better visibility into business performance. CIBER’s Human Capital Management solutions engage employees and help firms identify, develop and retain top talent.
• Managed Services: CIBER Managed Services give healthcare companies an efficient way to drive performance and manage costs with IT systems that are optimized by consistent maintenance and timely updates.
CIBER has served more than 150 healthcare providers, six of the top 10 managed care companies, 12 of the top 15 pharmaceutical manufacturers, more than 85 life sciences manufacturers and distributors and more than 50 commercial healthcare plans.
About CIBER, Inc.
CIBER, Inc. (ciber.com) is a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company applying practical innovation through services and solutions that deliver tangible results for both commercial and government clients. Services include application development and management, ERP implementation, change management, project management, systems integration, infrastructure management and end-user computing, as well as strategic business and technology consulting. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, CIBER has more than 8,500 employees and operates in 19 countries, serving clients in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Annual revenue in 2010 was $1.1 billion. CIBER trades on the New York Stock exchange (NYSE: CBR), and is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index.
Gary Kohn - VP, Investor Relations
P: 303. 220.0100 - E: gkohn[.]ciber.com.