PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Las Vegas, NV, United States, 2012/02/21 - New features enable faster analytics deployment, provide efficient end-to-end data integration, and enhance capabilities for outcomes, cost, and revenue analysis. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Oracle today announced several significant enhancements to Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics, a pre-built business intelligence and performance management solution that helps healthcare organizations make informed decisions that improve financial performance, care quality and outcomes.
Addressing a growing demand across the healthcare industry for mobile, easy-to-use and rapidly deployable analytical applications, the latest updates help customers:
- Accelerate time-to-value and reduce deployment risk with Oracle Healthcare Analytics Data Integration, which consolidates, integrates, validates and loads source data from clinical, financial, administrative and research systems into Oracle’s comprehensive healthcare data model. The new component, which can save healthcare organizations many person-years in development and implementation time, tackles one of the most complex and time-intensive aspects of analytics and data management.
- Drive revenue and improve resource allocation through new attributes in the solution that enable organizations to map staffing requirements to patient scheduling and optimize utilization of critical resources, such as operating rooms.
Improve care and outcomes through new attributes that support comparative effectiveness research and formulary modeling.
- Support the mobile workforce via out-of-the-box functionality for iPad and iPhone, which includes the ability to initiate actions and workflows directly from mobile devices in conjunction with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics includes Oracle Healthcare Data Warehouse Foundation, Oracle Healthcare Analytics Data Integration, Oracle Health Sciences Cohort Explorer, Oracle Healthcare Operating Room Analytics, and Oracle Healthcare Provider Supply Chain Analytics enabled by core Oracle technology, including Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- In addition, Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics provides out-of-the-box integration with multiple best-of-breed third-party analytics applications for cost analytics, safety monitoring, accountable care, registry reporting and meaningful use compliance.
“The need for actionable business intelligence is no longer a ‘nice-to-have, ’ but is now mission-critical as healthcare organizations work to improve outcomes, cut costs and enable more accountable care,” said Neil de Crescenzo, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Health Sciences. “The newest release of Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics makes it easier, faster and more cost-effective for healthcare organizations to integrate and analyze clinical, financial and research data, delivering the information and insight they need to drive efficiencies, support evidence-based medicine initiatives and improve outcomes.”
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to health sciences, helping speed time to market, reduce costs and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Mary Tobin, O’Keeffe & Company
P: +1 503-658-7396 - E: mtobin[.]okco.com.