Symphony Teleca Corporation, the newly formed services organization dedicated exclusively to helping clients manage the global convergence of software, the cloud and connected devices, will make its debut appearance as a unified organization at? Mobile World Congress, which takes place in Barcelona, Feb. 27 – March 1, 2012. ?The company will showcase and demonstrate for the first time under the Symphony-Teleca brand, its suite of advanced software and mobility solutions, including enterprise mobility services, an app store portfolio and end-to-end development capabilities for clients building products and services for the connected world.
Earlier this month, Symphony Teleca was announced as a new entity built from the merger of Symphony Services and Teleca.? The new company is exclusively focused on helping clients rapidly develop, manage and support software for emerging cloud and enterprise mobility solutions.
From its booth in Hall 8, #8B79, Symphony Teleca will feature its software solutions and services that enable people to live, work and play connected.? It will offer live demos, showcasing the company’s joint capabilities and value added services for a wide range of industries and customers, using real-world customer-specific solutions; as well as product innovations developed for platforms such as Android, iOS, WinPhone and MeeGo for enterprises and consumer electronics markets, as well as telecom operators and mobile device manufacturers.
“Enterprise and consumer software, along with cloud and mobile technologies, are at the beginning of a significant convergence and transformation, changing the way products are built, commercialized and operated across an array of networks and ?personal devices,” said Sanjay Dhawan, CEO, Symphony Teleca Corporation.? “Our ‘coming-out party’ of sorts, at Mobile World Congress promises to show how Symphony Teleca is already working in unison to solve traditional and contemporary development and commercialization challenges arising from cloud computing, SaaS delivery and cross-platform mobility for customers, including ISVs, connected device makers, service providers and enterprises.”
Below are some of the key solutions demonstrated and activities taking place in the Symphony Teleca booth:
• Enterprise Mobility:? The company will demonstrate solutions that enable customers to create, deploy and manage applications for different platforms, such as iOS, BBOS ?and Android devices, including innovative solutions for medication compliance, transportation, CRM, e-recruitment, restaurant and online order generation systems.
• Application Store:? Including a demonstration of how an enterprise can use an app store to help mobilize its internal systems, such as timesheets, expenses and holiday booking; as well as i-channel Plus Launcher, an on-device portal which provides a mobile service delivery platform that is launched on mobile devices and brings together data services, such as mobile TV and content stores, into a single user experience.?? An automotive app store also will be demonstrated to show how a vehicle manufacturer or in-car entertainment system company can use an app store to offer connected incremental services.
• Customer Demonstrations:? Live deployments of key enterprise and consumer solutions will be performed, including those from Telstra, Tata DOCOMO, Orange App Store; and iPad, Android and Windows Phone 7 applications, with native and HTML 5 ?applications from a number of major global companies.?
• Enabling Near Field Communications (NFC) Experiences: Building on the theme of innovation, Symphony Teleca will showcase its cross-platform solutions for NFC, including a coffee ordering service, to demonstrate how retail consumer brands and enterprises are delivering services.
• Rich Differentiation:? Leveraging open source platforms to deliver differentiated experiences is a key industry focus.? By demonstrating new functionality and implementing unique user interfaces and interactive paradigms, Symphony Teleca will showcase how consumer, automotive and enterprise companies can leverage platforms, such as Android, Windows Phone 7, Tizen and GenIVI.
About Symphony Teleca
Symphony Teleca Corporation (symphonyteleca.com), headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., is the world’s first services company dedicated exclusively to helping clients manage the global convergence of software, the cloud and connected devices. The company delivers innovative products combined with contemporary product development, systems integration, analytics and managed services to hundreds of organizations around the world. Symphony Teleca’s 6,100 employees support customers from 35 offices globally, including delivery centers in Asia, Australia, Europe and the Americas.
Products mentioned herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies