iLink Systems, an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, managed Microsoft SI Partner, winner of Microsoft's 2009 Public Sector, Health Partner of the Year award and Mobile Partner of the Year for 2011, co-sponsored the recently concluded Life Sciences Innovation Forum event held at Princeton, NJ from 1/26 to 1/27. The Life Sciences Innovation Forum’s mission is to gather pharmaceutical executives from around the world to discuss how health quality can be improved by utilizing technologies to bring drugs to market faster, to improve healthcare delivery and enhance patient engagement.
At the Innovation Forum, industry recognized experts and thought leaders led engaging sessions that provided strategic information to help achieve goals in areas including Patient Engagement, Leveraging Enterprise Content, Global Regulatory Collaboration, Innovation Networks and Leveraging Health Information Technology
The sessions featured insights into the latest innovations in Life Sciences, including:
• How to Foster Meaningful and Compliant Relationships with Patients and Physicians;
• Maximize Resource Allocation, Avoid Bottlenecks, and Bring Increased Efficiency to Your Clinical and Regulatory processes;
• Determine the Impact of Electronic Medical Records on Your Organization Today and Innovate for the Future;
• Leverage the Impact of Mobile Devices to Improve Internal Communications and External Collaboration;
• Gain New Efficiencies and Time Savings through Effective Clinical Trial Management Technologies;
• Increase Operational Effectiveness through the Development of Advanced Translational Medicine Models;
• Enable Global Collaboration and Compliance with Regulatory Bodies;
• Hear the Latest Trends and Innovations around Global Submissions;
• Utilize Virtual and Collaborative Technologies to Improve Speed and Decision Making Ability.
Talking about the event, Anand Gaddum, Healthcare Practice Director at iLink Systems, said “The Life Science business environment and model is in a state of accelerating change. More drug approvals occurred in 2011 than any other year in the past decade. This brings some very exciting new opportunities to our industry. The traditional operating model separating Payers, Providers, and Government Health Agencies is under increasing pressures from globalization, healthcare reform, demographic shifts, and emerging healthcare technologies. The Life Sciences Innovation Forum addressed how to excel in this shifting global climate.”
For more information about the event visit lsinnovation.com/.
Founded in 2002, iLink Systems, Inc. (ilink-systems.com) is an ISO and CMMI certified global software solutions provider, Microsoft Gold Partner and Microsoft 2009 Public Sector, Health partner of the year award and Microsoft Mobile Partner of the year for 2011. iLink integrates software systems and develops custom applications, components, and frameworks on the Microsoft platform for IT departments, application services provides and independent software vendors. iLink solutions are used in a broad range of industries and functions, including healthcare and life sciences, telecom, government, education. iLink's expertise also includes mobile and embedded systems, business intelligence, portals and collaboration, and user experience design. Headquartered in Bellevue, WA iLink has offices in Fairfax, VA; Houston TX, Atlanta, GA; Los Angeles CA, CA – Bay Area, Chennai, India and Trichy India.