PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia, 2012/01/31 - V Channel Sdn Bhd, a Malaysian web development and design company, has announced the upgrading of its suite of services to include Content Management System (CMS), E-catalog system, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - SEO-Malaysia.com.my.
The new services are available and can be accessed via the company's seo-malaysia.com.my.
The new Content Management System, which is a newly develop proprietary software developed by V Channel Sdn. Bhd, has the following significant benefits:
• Convenient & Cost Effective - Save time, energy, cost and effort to coordinate when you want to update your website.
• Friendly, Freely & Flexibility - easy to use panel created especially for non-technical person like YOU.
• Unlimited Content- just adds whatever you like. Free flow of text, images, videos, etc!
• Dynamic & Interactive- creating urgency and momentum to purchase! That leads to sales!
• SEO Friendly - 50 per cent of SEO work is done on the website. You can easily be found (but no guarantee) on the internet. For Guarantee SEO, please click here.
• Complementary - coupled with domain, email and hosting that make our CMS a perfect solution!
• Design - according to customer's preference and requirements. Of course we will help in any ideas as well.
V Channel Sdn. Bhd (v-channel.com.my), a product based driven website to help Malaysian small to medium sized business Owners, has also introduced their E-Catalog system. This they say is developed to list and introduce their clients' products online specially to export and trading industries with many and variety type of products.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), on the other hand, is also another V Channel Sdn. Bhd. created product. "We provide the premium SEO service to you, where we assure your appearance at the top pages in the world major search engines," said the company's spokesperson, W H Yap, Sales and Marketing Director.
Contending that internet marketing is one of the most cost effective marketing strategies for your business, Yap claimed that advertising, which used conventional media channels such as newspapers, magazine, directory guide, TVC, billboard, sales team, etc., are too costly and in most cases, does not yield the any measurable results.
He added that traditional advertising methods are inflexible and do not allow for the inclusion of unlimited information. With SEO, on the other hand, encourages businesses to update their web content often and allow for unlimited information. "Any new products and services can be updated anytime into your website, and besides, SEO drives the right prospects to your website," he noted.
"Imagine your potential customers are coming to you; therefore you can expect a higher conversion rate," Yap added.