What: Webinar discussion,“Business Talk for the Call Center: Data that Drives Action”, sponsored by MarketTools, Inc., the leading provider of software and services for enterprise feedback management (EFM) and market research.
When: Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 1:00 pm. ET/ 10:00 am. PT
• Laura Grimes, CEO, Harrington Consulting Group Inc., Speaker;
• Mike Milburn, Manager, MarketTools CustomerSat Research and Consulting Services, MarketTools, Inc., Speaker;
• Layne Holley, Director of Community Services, ICMI, Moderator.
Learn about the gold mine of data and intelligence that comes from customer transactions in the call center, and how to put that information into action. Contact center leaders and senior executives will find out:
• Where to focus management and executive efforts;
• The five critical support teams that inform customer strategy;
• What information and customer data analysis call center managers should be presenting to executives – and what executives should be demanding of their call center leaders.
About MarketTools CustomerSat Software and Services
MarketTools CustomerSat is a Web-based Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) solution used by the world’s leading businesses to capture, analyze, and act on feedback from customers, employees, and partners. MarketTools EFM consultants are available to help CustomerSat customers get the most out of their investment in EFM, from design of satisfaction programs to advanced analysis of survey results. Through the use of comprehensive analytic tools, action management technology, and the expert knowledge of customer satisfaction consultants, MarketTools helps clients optimize satisfaction and loyalty programs that deliver high-value business impact.
About MarketTools, Inc.
MarketTools (markettools.com) is the leading provider of software and services for enterprise feedback management (EFM) and market research. The company is focused on providing leading organizations the actionable customer insights they need to make better business decisions that lead to high-value business impact. As the first company to make online surveys widely available on the Web, MarketTools continues its market-leading position by providing the broadest range of powerful, accurate and integrated customer insight technologies that empower companies to become the most customer-centric organizations in their industries. MarketTools is a privately held company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco and European headquarters in London.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.