Engerati is global in scope and user-driven. It focuses on aggregated and curated global electric energy content, which is distributed through the web, email and other social network platforms. Engerati recommends the best energy articles, events and research, no matter the source. Offering weekly newsletters, highlighting regional news content and events, the user has the option as to which regions’ news they receive. Both experts and the community rate all content and events on the site. The site is also mobile and tablet compatible.
“Engerati will set new standards for trade publishing” according to Philip Bane, Engerati’s Managing Editor. According to Bane,
• “Engerati will build a global community that represents the voice of all utilities, vendors and power engineering professionals regardless as to location.”
• “Engerati will be where smart electric energy professionals start their information discovery because at Engerati, there will be information about electric energy from those who know best – the local electrical energy analyst and the local professional community. “
All content includes an Engerati Enhanced Search tool, meaning that, with one click, you can see the latest information the web has to offer. Content is organized with deep taxonomies and metatagging, making searching within the site simple
Users are encouraged to sign up as ‘Founders’ to engage with the content by rating, commenting, taking part in discussion groups and maintaining a professional profile. A lot of attention has been paid to the Founder’s experience, making sure that it is fully customizable, to ensure that the user maintains his privacy and can control his experience at every level.
In short, Engerati offers:
Filtered, Aggregated, Curated Content
• Country Generation Snapshots;
• Country Grid Snapshots;
• Weekly Regional RoundUps;
• Weekly News Focal Point;
• InDepth Analysis.
Enhanced Search Capabilities
• Community, geographic, topical and search navigation;
• Deep taxonomies and metatagging;
• Enhanced Google Searches.
• Comment, blog, tweet and rate all content;
• Maintain an industry specific profile for fellow subscribers.
Clarion Events is a global business-to-business event organizer with over 280 staff in offices in the UK, Netherlands, United States, South Africa, Brazil, UAE and Singapore. Spintelligent forms part of Clarion’s specialist energy and utilities portfolio, which also includes Synergy and The Energy Exchange. Spintelligent (spintelligent.com) has established itself as the key strategic information provider to the global metering, meter-to-cash and customer-end technology sector and as a specialist in infrastructure development, with a focus on the power and mining sectors.
Clarion Events organizes over 150 exhibitions, conferences and seated events annually across the globe. More than 12,000 companies trust us with their custom each year and over 700,000 people give their valuable time to visit our events. This success has come from identifying high-value, niche audiences in difficult-to-reach markets and then building them into market-leading products.