It’s never been easier for budding entrepreneurs to make January the month to start their own affiliate marketing business, according to TradeDoubler, the number one pan-European performance marketing company. January is the golden window of opportunity for affiliate entrepreneurs to gain entry into TradeDoubler’s prestigious £1 million UK Affiliate Marketing incubator initiative, The Zoo Project. The company today unveiled details of the industry mentoring, business services, technology solutions and infrastructure support on offer to successful entrants, as well as the addition of Leo Harrison, founder of Artemis Eight (now known as Found), who joins fellow industry heavyweights as a ‘dragon’ for the incubator.
Successful incubator residents into The Zoo Project will benefit from a unique combination of hands-on mentoring, expertise, technology tools and business infrastructure, including:
- Full access to TradeDoubler’s award-winning technology platform and capabilities including access to a reporting API for data and analysis.
- Access to market best practice and technology sales mentoring from some of the industry’s most knowledgeable and successful experts, including:
• Rob Wilson, Market Unit Leader North West, TradeDoubler;
• Mary Keane Dawson, Strategic Advisor and Digital Agency Mentor;
• Paul Bongers, Head of Paid Search at BT / clickbuyclick;
• Matthew Wood, Founder of A4U;
• Jasmine Birtles television presenter and business and personal finance expert;
• Tim Jessop, Marketing Manager for Online Advertising at Tesco;
• Steve Wilson, Head of Online for British Gas Business;
• Leo Harrison, founder of Artemis Eight / Found.co.uk/.
- Access to TradeDoubler’s onsite team of technical consultants for hands-on advice, support and solutions.
- Unique access to major brand advertisers and partners.
- Networking opportunities with other companies and entrepreneurs.
- More than £1 million worth of business resources, including rent and rates free office space at TradeDoubler’s prestigious UK headquarters in Victoria.
The addition of Leo Harrison as an incubator ‘dragon’ brings the total number of industry mentors to eight. Together, they will decide the fate of up to 20 UK Affiliate Marketing start-ups that are applying for residency in the Zoo for one year. Leo founded Artemis Eight, an affiliate publisher, back in 2004 and grew the company from a one man band to a thriving workforce of over 25 with a multi-million pound turnover. Leo's cutting-edge and innovative approach to affiliate publishing earned Artemis Eight a number of prestigious industry awards and a place among a small group of UK "Super Affiliates". In 2010, Leo continued with the expansion of the company and oversaw the re-brand of Artemis Eight into Found.co.uk, now a successful and rapidly growing UK digital agency. Having sold his share of the company in August 2011, Leo is currently working on two new business ventures of his own, and advising digital start-ups, providing vision, practical advice and funding.
“We’re not just encouraging people to take that leap of faith and start their own digital marketing business – we’re helping them do it,” said Rob Wilson, Market Unit Leader North West for TradeDoubler. “This is a unique opportunity for people to capitalise on affiliate marketing business support at the grass roots level and make 2012 the year they launched their successful new business entity.”
With applications open until 31 January 2012, up to 20 Affiliate Marketing start-up companies will be admitted into the Zoo for one year. Interested affiliates can download an application form at thezooproject.co.uk or send an email to apply[at]thezooproject[dot]co.uk. Shortlisted applicants will then be invited to meet with one or more of The Zoo’s panel of ‘Dragons’.
TradeDoubler (TradeDoubler.com) helps companies improve their online results, both by increasing sales and by increasing brand awareness. The core business is performance-based online marketing. With a network of over 138,000 web publishers, TradeDoubler helps more than 1,900 advertisers worldwide to reach their business goals. The company has a unique reach being able to address around 75 per cent of Europe's e-commerce consumers. Among the advertisers are Apple, American Express, Dell, Disney, Expedia, lastminute.com and Nokia. The share is listed on Nasdaq OMX.
For further information, please contact:
Kim Lynch, Devonshire Marketing (PR for TradeDoubler)
T: +44(0)87 0700 0166 / E: kim[.]devonshiremarketing.com.
Marie Dalton, TradeDoubler - T: +44(0)20 7798 6470.