PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
San Francisco, CA, United States, 2012/01/17 - Implementation Partners Recognized for Helping Customers Achieve Real Business Results with Openbravo Agile ERP - Openbravo.com.
Openbravo, the agile ERP company, has announced the winners of its “Partner of the Year 2011” awards. The awards recognize implementation partners from Openbravo’s world-wide network of more than 100 partners in 40 countries, that displayed technical excellence in their geographic region throughout 2011 while helping customers realize cost savings and improved productivity with the agile ERP from Openbravo.
Downloaded more than 2,000, 000 times, Openbravo is the leading web-based, open source ERP. The company delivers business solutions through a collaborative relationship with a growing network certified implementation partners who help customers deploy, customize and maintain their Openbravo solution. Openbravo partners bring world-class ERP expertise to help customers accurately scope their ERP needs and ensure successful implementations that are on time and on budget.
“2011 was Openbravo’s most successful year in company history, and this success is a direct reflection of the dedication and commitment to customer success from our global partner network.”, said Andreu Bartolí, VP Channels at Openbravo. “With so many satisfied customers and excellent partners, selecting the ‘Partner of the Year’ was more challenging than ever. We congratulate all the award winners for their contributions and the shared success of our companies and look forward to an exciting 2012.”
Openbravo is proud to honor these distinguished Partners in the following categories:
• Partner of the Year 2011 – Spain: REDK Software Engineering, is a leading Spanish IT services company that provides strategic business solutions based on professional Open Source software.
• Partner of the Year 2011 – Europe: ClearDrop, a global company with proven experience in the implementation of business management solutions for small and medium size enterprises.
• Partner of the Year 2011 – North America: TDS, a US company providing independent assessments, recommendations and improvements for IT, including applications software development, data centers and operational support.
• Partner of the Year 2011 – Latin America: Spocsys, a US company with offices in Mexico and Argentina that provides small and mid-size companies with affordable and flexible enterprise business solutions based on open source and web technology.
• Partner of the Year 2011 – India: Sysfore, an Indian company that has been in the fore front in providing the latest cutting edge technology for business solutions.
• Partner of the Year 2011 – Asia Pacific: Eintel, a company that provides fully supported and integrated open source business applications in Australia and New Zealand.