PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Renton, WA, United States, 2012/01/10 - Erado, the nation's leading compliance and archiving firm in electronic communication, formally announces their record shattering growth in 2011 - Erado.com.
Amongst many other key milestones, Erado added over 30 new broker-dealer clients and partners, provided social media compliance services to over 40,000 advisors, and will be hiring more employees from the area.
“There are many reasons for us to celebrate this year,” said Craig Brauff, CEO of Erado. “We've seen skyrocketing growth in email archiving, Microsoft 365 integration, and especially our go-to solution in social media compliance. We launched our social media solution in April 2011, and since then, it's been the most successful product release in the history of the company. Our astonishing year is fueling many new opportunities, and we look forward to continued growth in 2012, as we expand our operations worldwide and open offices in Europe and Asia.”
Some of Erado's key milestones include:
• Capturing over 500 million unique social media messages for over 40,000 advisors.
• Doubling their workforce with plans to hire 30+ additional employees.
• Bringing new services to the financial industry including broker-dealers, RIAs, banks, credit unions, investment banks, hedge funds, and commodities.
• Capturing all major social networks including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and blog sites.
• Having a workflow package that integrates with many compliance training, advertising review and content management tools.
One of the nation's fastest growing business-tech companies, Erado (erado.com) provides a suite of patent pending hosted solutions for capture, review, and archiving of electronic communications, including email, instant messaging, and social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Founded in 1994, Erado helps organizations manage and enforce cost-effective compliance and records retention policies.