PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Ilford, Essex, United Kingdom, 2011/12/16 - SoftStream is proud to announce the launch of Automated Project Office (APO) in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. SoftStream is providing a proven solution to IT departments of large and midsized companies globally - Soft-Stream.com.
SoftStream is proud to announce the launch of Automated Project Office (APO) in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. SoftStream is providing a proven solution to IT departments of large and midsized companies across the world. APO is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that makes it easy to successfully implement IT projects. APO enables IT managers and executives to improve resource performance, slash cost overruns and reduce failed projects. Dashboards and reports combine team input with traditional project status to proactively highlight potential issues before they become catastrophic. At only half the cost of a full-time resource, APO’s return on investment (ROI) is easy to understand and quick to achieve.
The main benefits of APO are as follows:
• Improved communications between management, the stake holders, and the team responsible for doing the work ensures everybody is on the same page. Out of alignment issue identification and better coordination will occur immediately leading to efficiency and reduced rework.
• Processes are monitored to ensure that best practices are followed and that learning accelerates.
• Visibility into all aspects of the project ensures potential issues are caught before they become catastrophic failures
• A complete, trust-worthy repository of project performance will begin to build immediately and will provide great analytical value for improvement.
• APO provides a Six Sigma like Quality Assurance Review on a continuous basis for all of your projects
The ROI on APO is phenomenal. Within months of usage, APO will pay for itself by reducing costs and delivering projects on-time.
APO was developed by Computer Aid, Inc (CAI). CAI is a global IT services firm that is currently managing active engagements with Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies around the world. CAI offerings include balanced outsourcing solutions, application support, application development, business knowledge capture, and desktop services. Our ability to provide on-time and on-budget results has been critical to our success. For over 25 years, our unique methodologies and tools have enabled us to provide our clients increased productivity, profitability, and competitiveness.
CAI, Inc. is headquartered in Pennsylvania, with offices and staff throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. CAI offers a variety of delivery options including on-site, off-site, and blended solutions. CAI Solution Delivery Centers enable our global staff of 3,000 technical and managerial professionals to quickly and effectively respond to client requirements.