Frost & Sullivan honored recipients of its 2011 Excellence in Best Practices Awards at a dinner banquet held Tuesday, Dec. 6, in São Paulo, Brazil at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.
The Excellence in Best Practices Awards are presented each year to companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze and transform industries in the near future.
Awarded companies included:
• Aspect - 2011 Latin American Contact Center Applications Company of the Year Award;
• Citrix - 2011 Latin AmericanDesktop Virtualization Competitive Strategy Leadership Award;
• CPFL - 2011 Brazilian Power Utilities Competitive Strategy Leadership Award;
• Fortel - 2011 Peruvian Contact Center Outsourcing Services Growth Leadership Award;
• Lifesize - 2011 Latin American Videoconferencing Competitive Strategy Innovation Award;
• NCR - 2011 Latin American Self Services Growth Leadership Award;
• NICE - 2011 Latin American Agent Performance Optimization Market Share Leadership Award;
• Polycom - 2011 Latin American Videoconferencing Company of the Year Award;
• Siemens Enterprise Communications - 2011 Brazilian Unified Communications and Solutions Market Share Leadership Award;
• Stefanini - 2011 IT Globilization Award;
• Verint - 2011 Latin American Contact Center Applications Customer Value Enhancement Award.
Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
For further information about the Awards Banquet, please contact a member of the Best Practices Team.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents.