When: Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2011 at 1:00 pm. EST
Location: Online, with free registration
Speakers: Anu Elizabeth Cherian, Senior Industry Analyst for Frost & Sullivan’s Energy & Power Systems practice
An increased interest in energy storage has resulted in venture capital funding towards alternative energy storage start-ups. On the flip side, some of these companies are going out of business in 2011. This briefing will provide an insight into the market potential for alternative energy and determine the bearing of the current economic situation for future prospects of this sector.
Why you should attend:
• Learn about the growth of specific alternative energy storage technologies, such as ultracapacitors, flywheels and fuel cells.
• Connect drivers and restraints of the alternative energy markets to your real world application.
• Absorb a worldwide perspective of growth hotspots.
• Join in the interactive Q&A session in which the speaker responds to audience submitted questions.
This briefing will benefit energy storage manufacturers from lead acid batteries to lithium ion batteries; ultracapacitors; flywheel and fuel cell vendors; supply chain participants such as carbon raw material suppliers; and end-user markets such as transportation, industrial, and stationary energy storage providers.
“The alternative energy storage market has been promising a lot for awhile, but has fallen short in its delivery to market in due time,” said Senior Industry Analyst Anu Cherian. “2012 is expected to see a new drive towards technology evolution and commercialization to set this sector on the path to green excellence.”
For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Energy & Power Systems practice, please visit frost.com/Energy
• To attend the briefing, email britni.myers[.]frost.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Website, city, state and country.
• Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents.