Antenna Software, Inc., helping enterprises to build, manage and publish mobile apps and websites that transform business, today announced that Bob Fedorciow, VP International Sales, and Mikael Holmqvist, Business Area Director for Consafe Logistics will be presenting at the Global Enterprise Mobility Forum, on Tuesday, Nov. 15, and Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 in London. Consafe, one of Europe's leading suppliers of mobility, warehouse management and manufacturing logistics solutions, and Antenna are joint sponsors of the event.
WHAT: The Global Enterprise Mobility Forum is hosted by the European Business Conferences Group (EBCG) and will help enterprises and business leaders understand the vigorous need to mobilize their workforces in order to stay competitive, in particular how implementing a suitable mobile platform and technology solution and equipping its road warriors with adequate devices is becoming vital. Attendees will hear from CIOs and CTOs about what enterprises will need to know before implementing an enterprise mobility project, as well as successful case studies and best practices around mobile strategies and deployments, specifically for field service excellence.
On Tuesday, Fedorciow and Holmqvist will chair two panels dealing with the challenges of enterprise mobility and where the industry is headed:
PANEL DISCUSSION: Where Enterprise Mobility is Today and Where We are Heading
• Emerging new trends in mobile technology;
• What new groups of workers will be using mobile technology;
• How suppliers can take more of a role in bringing the components together;
• How device integrity can be ensured? What is the future of mobile security?
• Where is mobile technology heading?
• Bill Limond, Chief Information Officer, City of London, UK;
• David Murfitt, Global Mobile Services Director, Unilever, UK;
• Igar Nagal, Senior Business Systems Manager, TNT Express, UK;
• Stef Coetzee, Senior Vice President – International, NetMotion Wireless, UK.
PANEL DISCUSSION: Biggest Challenges in Enterprise Mobility Today
• Struggle with best practice of mobile policy in the new world of consumerisation
• What do CIOs/CTOs need to be thinking about?
• What are the risks involved?
• Will vendors and service providers step up their guidance to CIOs/CTOs on consumerisation based on their own internal practices of these issues?
• Jonathan Brasnett, Head of Global Mobility Capability, BT Global Services, UK;
• Oliver Deuschle, Division Manager Network Maintenance, EnBW Regional AG, Germany;
• Martin Giel, Operations Systems Manager, South East Water - Information Services, UK;
• Joatildeo Patratildeo, Director, Information Systems and Telecomunications, SUMA, Portugal.
During day two of the conference, Fedorciow and Holmqvist will be presenting a session on “Enhancing Business Effectiveness through Mobility across Your Entire Value Chain. In the session, they will share:
• The mobile challenges currently facing business today;
• How enterprises are reaching the mobile inflection point and how mobility is driving business transformation;
• Insights into how leading companies across the globe are deploying enterprise-class mobile apps and content that streamline and improve business processes;
• How to achieve ROI for enterprise mobility across the value chain and throughout the lifecycle of your mobility solution.
WHO: Bob Fedorciow is an IT industry executive with more than 30 years of experience in business and enterprise solutions, specifically in building international businesses and sales, which he currently drives at Antenna. Mikael Holmqvist is responsible for Consafe Logistics’ new business area ConsafeMobility, which covers the integration of mobile solutions and hardware solutions.
Where Enterprise Mobility is Today and Where We are Heading
Morning session on Tuesday, Nov. 15
Biggest Challenges in Enterprise Mobility Today
Afternoon session on Tuesday, Nov. 15
“Enhancing Business Effectiveness through Mobility across Your Entire Value Chain”
Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 9:10 am. GMT
WHERE: Global Enterprise Mobility Forum
The London Marriot Hotel Maida Vale, London
Antenna (antennasoftware.com) provides a complete solution for businesses to design, publish and manage mobile websites and apps across all Internet-connected devices, including smartphones, tablets, feature phones and IP TV. Only Antenna can deliver the whole spectrum of mobile experiences, from powerful apps that empower employees to be more effective to mobile-optimized websites that make it easier for consumers to do business with their favourite brands. Antenna's mobile cloud makes all the hard stuff like security, integration, performance, scalability and management look easy (even though it's not). That's why leading Global 1000 companies rely on Antenna to be their trusted mobility partner. Founded in 1998, Antenna is headquartered in Jersey City, N.J., with offices around the world.
Follow @AntennaSoftware on Twitter.