Talent management leader Halogen Software closed its best third quarter on record. Q3 saw 37% year over year growth in annual recurring revenue (ARR), very strong renewal rates, significant international expansion into Europe, and a record setting customer user conference.
The company’s growth is highlighted by significant customer wins and high customer satisfaction and retention. New customers added during the quarter include: British International, Levick Strategic Communications, The Keene School District, Herzing, Western Maryland Health System, City of Bridgetown Co-op Credit Union, Susquehanna Health System, Office of the State Auditor, West Park Management services Ltd., and The American Institute Of Physics.
Halogen attributes its growth, rapid customer acquisition and strong customer retention to increased market demand for a solution that supports organizations in linking their talent strategy to their business strategy. Strong momentum within specific markets including healthcare, professional services, financial services, manufacturing, education, public sector and hospitality continues to be a key deciding factor for customers who want solutions that address the unique needs of their industries.
"We evaluated the bulk of performance management solutions offered in the market and chose Halogen because it is the most flexible and robust system, and we knew it could meet our unique needs especially as they relate to the size and complexity of the school district structure," said Paul Cooper, Director of Human Resources, The Keene School District. "We're also impressed with how Halogen really listens to its customers and uses their feedback to continually evolve the offering."
A key part of an organization’s ability to build a world class workforce that is aligned and delivering on its business strategy is to engage employees at all levels of the organization into the talent management process. For this to be possible, the system needs to be easy to use for all stakeholders.
"We selected Halogen because of the flexibility of the company’s solution and the ease of implementation," said Henderson Williams, Human Resources Manager, City of Bridgetown Co-op Credit Union. "Not only are we impressed with its usability and straightforward design, we like that it gives our employees greater visibility into how their day-to-day efforts impact the company. This visibility is hugely important to our employee engagement efforts."
Other highlights the company achieved in Q3:
• Hundreds of Halogen customers from around the world participated in Halogen’s Sixth Annual User Conference - the company’s largest user conference to-date. Customers joined the company in Atlanta September 18-20 to network and learn from Halogen, industry experts and their peers, how to leverage and extend their Halogen Software solutions for maximum results.
• Halogen announced the official release of Version 11 of its Talent Management Suite – becoming the first talent management vendor to offer a complete, organically built solution, purpose-built to drive performance. The solution addresses all key pillars of talent management (recruitment, performance, learning, compensation, succession as well as unique solutions for multirater feedback and job description management) in one seamless system.
• Halogen’s new complete talent management suite allows HR and their organizations for the first time to experience talent management from a new perspective - something Halogen calls Big Picture Talent Management™. The suite is designed to ensure each talent management touch point - from recruitment to retirement – reinforces the organization’s culture and values and drives top level goals and objectives.
• Halogen announced that the Halogen Job Description Builder™ module is quickly becoming one of the company’s top selling modules across all industries.
• In response to the global demand for its talent management solution, the company announced the opening of a UK office that will allow it to more easily market and sell its solutions internationally. The company also signed several new partners including PDS, a leading developer of human resource, benefits, recruiting and payroll systems, and Logica Finland, a recognized leader in delivering Human Capital Services in the Finnish region.
About Halogen Software
Halogen Software (halogensoftware.com) is recognized as a market leader by industry analysts and is strongly endorsed by the thousands of HR professionals who use their Talent Management solutions. The company offers a complete suite of web-based products that automate, simplify and integrate performance appraisals, 360 degree feedback, compensation management, succession planning, job descriptions, learning management and recruiting. Halogen's offering makes HR best-practices accessible to companies of all sizes and its healthcare, education, manufacturing, public sector, hospitality, financial services and professional services specific suites meet the unique needs of these industries. Halogen is consistently recognized by the industry and its customers as the market leader in customer satisfaction, and has won multiple awards for its corporate leadership and product innovation, including HR Technology Product of the Year. Subscribe to Halogen Software's Employee Performance and Talent Management blog: halogensoftware.com/blog/ or Follow Halogen Software on Twitter: twitter.com/#!/HalogenSoftware.