MetraTech Corp., the leading provider of agreements-based billing (ABB™) and compensation solutions, today announced the general availability of MetraNet 6.5. The new features and enhanced operational capabilities help customers in the communications service provider (CSP), financial and cloud services industries differentiate themselves and win more business by using innovative pricing and service offerings.
MetraTech is demonstrating MetraNet 6.5 at three industry conferences this week, including the Cloud Computing Expo in Santa Clara, Calif.; the TM Forum’s Management World America’s Conference in Orlando; and the Association of Financial Professionals (AFP) Annual Conference in Boston.
Key features of MetraNet 6.5 include:
• Fine granularity and control over business process scheduling results in increased efficiency of operations personnel, reduces the cost of training and troubleshooting, and automates manual processes through easy configuration options;
• Enhanced report management framework to facilitate creating, managing, and scheduling report to use billing data for conducting analytics, understanding customer flows and profitability trends;
• Easy exporting of billing data to downstream third-party systems such as Business Intelligence (BI) for graphical visualization and operational decision making. These new tools facilitate integrations with third-party systems including Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), and product catalog synchronization with CRM systems;
• Best-in-industry support for 10-digit scale (10 digits after the decimal point) and 22-digit precision of numeric data types system-wide, including display in MetraNet Web applications;
• Billing management across the global enterprise, giving customers the ability to easily create subscriptions that streamline the number of product offers that need to be created across multiple currencies; and
• Enhanced auditing for accounts, subscriptions, priceable items and product offers.
For systems integrators, MetraNet 6.5’s configuration options make creating and updating accounts easy through a new Web service that meters usage data into the system, delivers better batch management of file transfers, and diagnoses and troubleshoots system configuration and installation errors (both pre- and post-install). The superior level of precision in MetraNet 6.5 is also a competitive differentiator for users in industries such as financial services, where it decreases rounding errors and supports consistently accurate reconciliation.
“MetraNet 6.5 builds on the approach that has made MetraTech the monetization solution of choice for innovators across multiple vertical industries today,” said Scott Swartz, founder and chief executive officer, MetraTech Corp. “By evangelizing and supporting the advancement of agreements-based commerce, we better position our users to quickly monetize the services that are redefining their markets.”
MetraTech Corp. (metratech.com / metanga.com) offers an innovative approach to billing, compensation and customer care. We empower organizations to embrace change through a unique agreements-based billing and compensation solution that models and supports fluid, personalized multi-party agreements. We automate business processes and business models to address rapidly changing or complex business strategies. Our products are deployed globally, and our customers use MetraTech to securely collect revenue, compensate partners and manage their customer lifecycle in 12 languages, 28 currencies and 90 countries. Customers include The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), CETIP, the City of Chicago, Microsoft Online, PGi and OnStream (National Grid). The company is headquartered in Boston, with offices in San Francisco, Munich, Paris, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro and London. MetraTech is a venture-backed, privately held company whose investors include Accel Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Meritech Capital and Vesbridge Partners.