PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2011/11/02 - New version accelerates and simplifies access governance and compliance reviews. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Delivering the advanced identity analytics business managers need to meet increasingly complex time consuming compliance requirements, Oracle today announced the latest version of Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA).
Oracle Identity Analytics is a component of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g and the Oracle Identity Management 11g product family.
With this release, Oracle Identity Analytics simplifies access review certification with business-centric views and actionable dashboards, powered by rich identity analytics thereby helping to reduce errors in the certification process and increase user productivity by up to 80 percent.
OIA provides aggregated risk metrics along with in depth historical context, allowing approvers to focus their attention on critical applications and associated audit risks.
OIA's improved performance enables customers to scale compliance initiatives supporting millions of user entitlements across thousands of applications, whether on premise or in the cloud, without compromising speed or integrity.
Seamless integration with Oracle Identity Manager 11g makes Oracle Identity Analytics the industry's only access governance solution that provides an accurate closed-loop remediation solution including controls for preventive segregation of duties.
Advanced Capabilities Streamline Enterprise-Level Identity Compliance
Highlights of Oracle Identity Analytics include:
• Re-designed business friendly access certification views powered by rich identity risk analytics and context that make it easier and faster for customers to achieve compliance. Other enhancements include:
• Advanced sorting, filtering and search capabilities on tabular views with toggle screens for improved user experience and faster signoff.
• Visual risk Indicators: provide a clear High/Medium/Low score associated to user roles, resources, entitlements allowing managers to quickly prioritize and recognize high-risk user access.
3X faster certification campaign generation tools for improved user productivity.
• Faster data import engine to import data up to 3x faster.
• Risk aggregation from Oracle Identity Manager provides in-depth understanding of how user access was provisioned, enabling reviewers with relevant risk-based context to make educated decisions.
• Fully customizable modeling of risk metrics based on audit objectives, role or entitlement definition, or provisioning method.
"Enterprises increasingly need to achieve organization-wide compliance, but the end-goal often requires an unrealistic amount of time and resources," said Marc Boroditsky, vice president, Oracle Identity Management. "Oracle Identity Analytics offers both the appropriate scalability as well as the comprehensive and intuitive functions necessary to streamline how users, roles and entitlements are managed within an enterprise. With seamless integration into Oracle's existing identity management portfolio, these advanced capabilities simplify enterprise compliance and help ensure the security of critical company data and information."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Kristin Reeves, Blanc & Otus
P: +1.415.856.5145 / E: kreeves[.]blancandotus.com