PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2011/10/24 - Diamond Foods, Herbalife, Hormel Foods, Land O’Lakes, PepsiCo and Procter & Gamble receive awards (NASDAQ: ORCL). NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Oracle announced the inaugural 2011 Consumer Goods Industry Excellence Award recipients including Diamond Foods, Herbalife International, Hormel Foods, Land O’Lakes, PepsiCo and Procter & Gamble at OpenWorld 2011.
The Consumer Goods Industry Excellence Awards recognize Oracle consumer goods customers for business achievements driving operational excellence and enabling growth using technology, innovative strategies and best practices across six award categories. Company representatives accepting the awards included:
• Business Management & Control Award: Ed Hickenbottom, CIO, Diamond Foods
• Product Innovation Award: Gary Swanson, vice president, corporate quality, Herbalife
• Integrated Sales & Marketing Award: Kevin Kroymann, national manager, trade marketing, Hormel Foods
• Demand-Driven Operations Award: Mark Thome, vice president information systems, dairy foods & supply chain, Land O’Lakes
• Enterprise Performance & Planning Management Award: Steve Cioffi, senior manager, business solutions delivery, PepsiCo
• Enterprise Infrastructure Award: Ram Mohan, section manager, enterprise architecture, Procter & Gamble
“Each of these consumer goods companies, and the many nominees within each category, represents an amazing set of achievements throughout the community of Oracle consumer goods customers,” said Cassandra Moren, senior director, consumer goods industry marketing, Oracle. “Oracle is proud of its record of collaborating with consumer goods leaders, our partners and industry-leading organizations to address some of the most important consumer goods industry initiatives. We want to congratulate each customer on their success as technology innovators in the consumer goods industry.”
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.