PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Binyamina, Israel, 2011/10/24 - Hermon Laboratories TI now replaces PCM4 with all the same capabilities plus added new features such as; T1 and E1 cards in our instrument, VOIP, SIP, Acoustics, FCC part 68, generate MS word document report and others.
TCA 8200 replaces PCM4 for POTS (PSTN) and Digital (T1/E1)
Hermon Laboratories TI a world-leading expert in compliance testing in telecom, the TCA 8200 PC Based solutions is initially offering a full solution to testing of the full range of telecom wired access equipment, and this include Acoustic (HATS), xDSL, analog PTSN, E1, T1, VoIP, ISDN PRI interfaces, VOIP 810B/TIA 920, SIP with VQT (PESQ and now POLQA). TCA 8200 includes detailed report in MS Word format which are automatically generated
Hermon Laboratories TI is announcing replacement for PCM4 with TCA 8200 with same capabilities and adding additional testing capabilities in one box. Some of the The VOIP add-on solution complies with the TIA/EIA-810A/B and TIA/EIA 920 standards. The unique equipment offers R&D, production groups a low cost solution to reduce time to develop and faster testing for production lines.
“With the addition of the new capabilities our TCA 8100 test equipment, it makes it easier and faster than ever before to develop and test new products for international compliance at a lower price point than ever before,” said Baruch Buchbinder, VP Sales and Marketing of Hermon Laboratories TI. “For our worldwide customer base, this means they can get to market faster – produce products that are better suited for the world market with better performance and reliability and quality.”
Key features and capabilities include:
• Converts PCM digital 2 Mbit/s (32 time slots) to regular E1 card;
• Built-in-Signaling - automatically or manually (establishes a call);
• Extensive, automated reporting – Detailed reports are automatically generated in MS Word format;
• TCA 8200 includes both T1 and E1 and can test automatically or manually;
• PCM4 tests for ITU standard while we go further by having FCC, TIA 464, TBR 4 including layer 1 and 2 and other standard tests;
• We have D.C. internally while W&G PCM-4 needs an external box Other advantages - We show voltage, current, condition;
• No learning numbers and letters on PCM 4 while 82000 is easier, friendlier to use and to use;
• TCA 8200 can test FXO and FXS automatically;
• VOIP, Acoustics (HATS), FCC part 68 and many more are ready now.
About Hermon Labs
Hermon Laboratories TI (hermonlabs.com), is a world-leading expert in EMC, telecom, product safety and environmental product testing. The Company pioneered a new approach to telecom testing with its introduction in 2003 of the TCA 8200 Telecom Conformance Analyzer – the first worldwide telecom testing lab-in-a-box Established in 1987, Hermon Laboratories is headquartered in Israel.
© 2008 Hermon Laboratories TI Ltd. All rights reserved. Hermon Laboratories and the Hermon Laboratories logo are trademarks of Hermon Laboratories Ltd. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice.